Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
Mayyar maa mandu nathi lagtu (2001 Gujarati film)
This article needs to be updated.May 2017)(
This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Mayyar maa mandu nathi lagtu|
|Directed by||Jashwant Gangani|
|Written by||Jashwant Gangani|
|Music by||Gaurang Vyas|
Gangani Film Production
|Distributed by||Khodal Audio (Surat)|
Search Mayyar maa mandu nathi lagtu (2001 Gujarati film) on Amazon.Mayyar ma mandu nathi lagtu is a 2001 Family drama Gujarat film written directed and produces by Jashwant Gangani.The film stars Hiten Kumar, Anandi Tripathi and Arvind Trivedi in lead roles and was released on 27 June 2001.This is a women oriented film shown what type of difficulties a women face in in-laws house after marriage.
A woman, who always had big dreams of meeting and settling down with her beloved, is all set to marry when she learns that her fiance is terminally ill. But she chooses to stay beside him.
- Hiten Kumar as Ram
- Anandi Tripathi as Ratan
- Arvind Trivedi
- Devendra Pandit
- Jayendra Maheta
- Charuben Patel
Music by Gaurang Vyas lyrics were written by Jashwant Gangani.The songs in the movie sung by Alka Yagnik who is famous Bollywood playback singer also Arvind Barot and Diwaliben Bhil are famous Gujarati singers give their voice for movie songs.All songs of the movie get popularity among Gujarat people specially two Title song "Jina jina moraliya" and "Sayba mane nindaradi".
|1.||"Jina jina moraliya"||Alka Yagnik|
|2.||"Mandavde Kai Dhaalo"||Sadhana Sargam|
|3.||"Aa mitha vagar na anwar ne"||Arvind Barot, Vatsala Patil|
|4.||"Avi rudi ambaliya ni dal"||Sadhana Sargam|
|5.||"Ku ku bole koyaladi"||Arvind Barot, Alka Yagnik|
|6.||"Mara sayba re"||Arvind Barot, Sadhana Sargam|
|7.||"Sayba mane nindaradi"||Arvind Barot, Alka Yagnik|
|8.||"Koyaladi jobaniyaani dale"||Vatsala Patil|
|9.||"Ambalo pakyo"||Diwaliben Bhil|
|10.||"Radhe Gopal"||DRJ Records|
Film release on 27 June 2001 in cinema houses of Gujarat.
Movie get popularity among Gujarat and have play for long period in Gujarat cinemas. Due to successful run of the movie Jashwant Gangani produced movie Mayyar ma mandu nathi lagtu - 2 in 2008 which is the sequence of this movie.
- "Gujarati Movies Videos: Hiten Kumar And Anandi Tripathi Hit Gujarati Movie 'Maiyar Ma Mandu Nathi Lagtu' | Gujarati Movie News - Times of India". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2020-04-07.
- "Jashwant Gangani", Wikipedia, 2019-10-25, retrieved 2020-04-08
- Maiyar Ma Mandu Nathi Lagtu (મૈયરમાં મનડું નથી લાગતું) Hiten Kumar, Anandi | ગુજરાતી HD Movie, retrieved 2020-04-08
- Mar 29, Updated:; 2016; Ist, 08:27. "Gujarat named most film-friendly state | Ahmedabad News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2020-04-08.
- "jina jina moraliya - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2020-04-08.
- Mandavde Kai Dhaalo - HD Video Gujarati Song - Sadhana Sargam - Hiten Kumar,Aanandi Tripathi, retrieved 2020-04-08
- Aa Mitha Vagrna Anvarne - Arvind Barot & Vatsala Patil - Hiten Kumar, Aanandi Tripathi, retrieved 2020-04-08
- Avi Rudi Ambaliani Dal - HD Video Gujarati Song - Chorus & Sadhna Sargam, retrieved 2020-04-07
- Kuku Bole Koyaladi - HD Video Gujarati Song - Arvind Barot & Alka Yagnik, retrieved 2020-04-07
- મારા સાયબા રે(Mara Saayba Re) - HD Video Gujarati Song - Arvind Barot & Sadhana Sargam, retrieved 2020-04-07
- Sayba Mane Nidardi Lyrical Songs # Arvind Barot & Alka Yagnik # Gujarati Romantic Songs, retrieved 2020-04-07
- Koyaladi Jobaniyaani - HD Video Gujarati Song - Vatsala Patil - Hiten Kumar,Aanandi Tripathi, retrieved 2020-04-07
- Aambalo Pakiyo - HD Video Gujarati Song - Diwaliben Bhil - Hiten Kumar,Aanandi Tripathi, retrieved 2020-04-07
- Radhe Gopal | Hiten Kumar, Anandi Tripathi | Gujarati Sad Song | HD Video Song | DRJ Records, retrieved 2020-04-07
This article "Mayyar maa mandu nathi lagtu (2001 Gujarati film)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mayyar maa mandu nathi lagtu (2001 Gujarati film). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.