Michele Casadei Massari
This article, Michele Massari, has recently been created via the Articles for creation process. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
|Michele Casadei Massari|
|Born||Romagna, Riccione, Italy|
Michele Casadei Massari is an Italian chef, and restaurateur. He is the founder and executive chef at Piccolo Cafe restaurant and Lucciola. He is also an executive chef at Ferrari North America.
- "Italian Flair Meets New York Style". Wall Street Journal. 15 September 2014.
- Bryant, Miranda (16 February 2021). "'It's part of our culture': New Yorkers slowly return to restaurants as indoor dining resumes". The Guardian.
- Fabricant, Florence (20 October 2020). "City Winery Opens in Hudson River Park". The New York Times.
- Passy, Charles (20 January 2021). "Outdoor Dining Menus Heat Up With Comfort Foods". Wall Street Journal.
- "Michele Casadei Massari's showcooking in New York" (in italiano). Panorama (magazine). 2018-06-29.
- L, Beth (13 November 2020). "NYC restaurants bet on over-the-top outdoor dining shelters this winter". New York Post.
- "Michele Casadei Massari: "Molti italiani stanno lasciando New York per tornare in Italia"". Il Sole 24 ORE (in italiano).
Category:Living people Category:Italian chefs Category:Italian restaurateurs
This article "Michele Massari" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Michele Massari. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.