Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Birth name||Domenico Gerace|
|Born||19 October 1962|
|Years active||1996 - present|
MIck Gerace (born 19 September 1962 in Sydney, New South Wales) is an Australian musician.
For many years, Mick Gerace sang well known blues, pop and rock songs while touring with his band throughout Australia. He later found his way in the music industry gaining respect and admiration from peers and fans alike, in part, as an interpreter of songs made famous by Elvis, Dean Martin and others, but moreover as an artist in his own right.
Having appeared and performed locally with many well-known artists such as Glenn Shorrock, Human Nature, Engelbert Humperdinck and John Paul Young, Gerace jumped onto the world stage with the likes of Joe Esposito, TCB Band, James Burton, Glen D. Hardin, Jerry Scheff, Ron Tutt, and ‘The Sweet Inspirations’, Greg Page, played at the Stardust Casino in Las Vegas and opened for the Rolling Stones at The Harbour Fest. in Hong Kong in 2004.
He is married with 2 children. He co-founded noghettos.org.
- In the Ghetto single release (2009)
- Geraceland Album release (2010) 
- "All the King's men". Melbourne: www.theage.com.au. 8 December 2003. Retrieved 2010-09-11.
- "Turning in their graves". Melbourne: www.theage.com.au. 31 May 2004. Retrieved 2010-09-11.
- Interview with Greg Page http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/interview_gregpage.shtml
- Tamar festival http://www.iorr.org/tour03/hk1.htm
- Noghetos Homepage http://www.noghettos.org
- Reviewed by Nigel Patterson
This article "Mick Gerace" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mick Gerace. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.