This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Born||July 9, 1994|
|Other names||Mila Cher|
|Occupation||Singer-songwriter and model|
Born and raised in Canton Ohio, Chernikova grew up in a large musical family full of musicians and singers. She started singing in choirs at the age of 6, and songwriting at the age of 13. She had many vocal coaches throughout her childhood, and also studied at both a private school and public arts school where she took many music classes.
In 2012 she moved to California to pursue her career in entertainment. She has additional education in real estate, business management, and health.
Chernikova started modeling at a young age. Her father was a photographer who always had her behind camera. She was a Miss Ohio finalist in the Tropic Beauty Pageant in 2014, but wasn't old enough for nationals in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Chernikova made her debut as a runway model when she walked for Araksi Balyan and Polina Zeynalian in LA fashion week 2015. Soon after she was walking for Dauphine of France and Nina B Roze behind Ava Capra from the television series "America's Next Top Model". She also opened a show for Cecilia Echenique, a singer from Chile with Justine Biticon in 2016, Justine also being featured on "America's Next Top Model".
After being spotted on the runway Chernikova was signed to agencies Otto Models LA, Jo Models LA, Oscar Modeling Agency LA, Tier 1 Model Management, and Nicole Shelley Miami. She has opened and closed many runway shows as well as booked both advertising and social media campaigns.
Chernikova has released two singles which are available on iTunes, Amazon Music, and Google Play worldwide. One of the singles, "Die", attracted the attention of Jayde Nicole, Playboy Playmate of 2008. Jayde shouted out the single on her 4.2 million following Facebook page and Instagram gaining Chernikova lots of fans.
In April 2018 Chernikova released her second single "Riot" after a nasty breakup with her lover. The couple were together a total of 5 years before they split.
- "Single "Die" release". Muzoic.
- "Single "Die"". Google play.
- "Mila walking for Polina Zeynalian at fashion week LA 2016- 4th model". Polina Zeynalian youtube.
- Official website
- "Modeling Agency profile". Oscar Modeling Agency.[permanent dead link]
- Chernikova, Mila. "iTunes Single Die". iTunes. iTunes. Retrieved 10 August 2015.
- "Healthy Celeb Bio". Healthy Celeb.
- "Single Die". cdbaby.com. CD baby.
- "Araksi Balyan and Polina Zeynalian fashion week LA 2016". apparelnews.com. Apparel News.
- "Google Play". Google Play.
- "Runway Luxe Clothing shoot". Ralph Astorga. Archived from the original on 2016-04-01.
- "Mila Chernikova single "Riot"". Yandex music.
- "Music artist and model Mila Chernikova". Femail.
- "Mila Chernikova model publication bio and interview". model citizen magazine.
- "Swimwear line photo shoot-Designer blog". swimxotic.com. Swim Xotic.
- "Mila walking for Araksi Balyan at fashion week LA-2nd model". Araksi Balyan.
- "Bio and stats Mila Chernikova". girlau.
- "Mila Chernikova music single "Riot"". Amazon Music.
This article "Mila Chernikova" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mila Chernikova. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.