8.1 / 2019
|Operating system||Web, iOS, Android, Windows|
Search Mindgenius on Amazon.
Mindgenius is a mind mapping software developed in Scotland: that is available in web, iOS, Android, and Windows desktop versions. The software include templates for mind-mapping, project management functions, and export options. The software requires a subscription; academic licenses are available. Productivity features are a priority for the software development.
Mindgenius includes the following features
- Import / export options:
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Vision
- Images in JPEG, PNG, BMP, EMF format
- PDF / HTML / Text file
- Export files which are compatible with: Freemind, iThoughts (iPhone/iPad), Thinkingspace (Android), Pocket Mindmap
- Project management functions: convert a mind-map to a Gantt chart
- Create resource graphs similar to MS Project
- Cloud storage integration with Google Drive, Dropbox, and Box
Mindgenius was founded in East Kilbride, Scotland by Donald Maciver & Derek Jack in 2006 as a spin-off from the software firm Gael. In 2015, the MindGenius company was acquired by Ideagen Gael Limited for £20m.
- Fallows, James (2005-04-17). "An Update on Stuff That's Cool (Like Google's Photo Maps)". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-06-27.
- Rustler, Florian (2012-06-12). Mind mapping for dummies. John Wiley & Sons. p. 101. ISBN 978-1119969150. Search this book on
- Maker, Andrew (2011-07-09). "News, Tips, and Advice for Technology Professionals". TechRepublic. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- O'Brian, Stewart. "MindGenius 6 Review – Mindmapping and Project Management!". Business 2 Community. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- Chi, Clifford. "12 of the Best Mind Mapping Software to Brainstorm Better Ideas". Hubspot. Retrieved 12 June 2019.
- "Software company MindGenius on track for £10m turnover". The Scotsman, Scotlands National Newspaper. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- says, Stewart O'Brian. "MindGenius 6 Review – Mindmapping and Project Management!". Business 2 Community. Retrieved 2019-06-27.
- Santos, Tony. "MindGenius 6 Review". Retrieved 2019-06-27.
- Dorsey, Kristy (11 September 2017). "Scottish software specialist MindGenius predicts 'exponential' growth on strength of new cloud-based mind mapping product". Business Insider UK. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
- "Software firm in takeover deal". BBC. 18 December 2014. Retrieved 14 June 2019.
|This software article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Mindgenius" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mindgenius. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.