At the age of 14, he began to publish a < Guide for freshman hacker >, which has been rated as “ the hacker beginner tutorial”, with more than hundreds of thousands of downloads, rated as the most popular hacker beginner tutorial.
At the age of 16, Mingo developed the world-first set of <Mobile Short Message Attack Program> to conduct analysis of security attack and defense for mobile phone SMS vulnerabilities. causing a strong response after released. It has been Remittance by the researchers for principle analysis, and the result has been reprinted by many professional media magazines. Mingo was rated as “the youngest hacker in China " by media.
At the age of 18, participated in the 3G portal founded by Zhang Xiangdong, which obtained investment from IDG and became the first listed mobile Internet company on NASDAQ.
In 2008, Mingostarted up his ownmobile Internet entrepreneurship and founded Mica network. compan, which is technology-oriented and the clients are in real estate, such as automotive, fast fashion, entertainment culture and other industries.
In 2011, Mingo created “WEIWO”, the world's first self-media platform for APP production, and obtained angel investment from Zhou Hongyi. 
- "网络空间，年轻创业者在这里逐梦". people.com.cn (in 中文). Retrieved 2013-04-18.
- "一条微博私信拿到360投资的少年黑客". 163.com (in 中文). Retrieved 2013-02-22.
- "钱科铭：用黑客精神重塑风口之下的区块链安全专家". it168.com (in 中文). Retrieved 2018-08-01.
- "校园网存漏洞 学生入侵教师电脑窃取期末试题". qq.com (in 中文). Retrieved 2004-07-01.
- "微窝：让人人都拥有自己的App". iceo.com.cn (in 中文). Retrieved 2013-05-16.
- "China's 30 young entrepreneurs under 30, Forbes". sino-us.com. Retrieved 2013-03-11.
- "微窝钱科铭上榜福布斯创业者榜单". ifeng.com (in 中文). Retrieved 2013-03-22.
- "南海举办全国全省"双创"大赛，有助网罗优秀项目". southcn.com (in 中文). Retrieved 2017-08-25.
- "钱科铭的创业历程：为何能拉到周鸿祎来投资？". sohu.com (in 中文). Retrieved 2013-02-20.
This article "Mingo Chin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mingo Chin. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.