Mischa Rick van Geelen
|Mischa Rick van Geelen|
Mischa Rick van Geelen in 2016
|Born||12 July 1999|
entrepreneur, Hacker, Blogger, student
💵 Salary :
|📆 Years active||2013|
|IT consultant for Dutch-language media, hacker|
|Television||NPO Nieuws Journaal, TROS Opgelicht?! as expert|
Mischa Rick van Geelen (born 12 July 1999) is a Dutch hacker, internet entrepreneur specializing in Digital forensics, and blogging.
He is consulted by Dutch-language media for his expertise. van Geelen gained notoriety by reporting security vulnerabilities in internet websites to more than 500+ companies and organizations in the Netherlands.
In 2014, he was featured by Dutch Computer Magazine ComputerIdee after succesfully being able to hack the Wi-Fi of the Dutch Railway Systems
In 2015, he was featured in the book Helpende Hackers – Verantwoorde onthullingen in het digitale polderlandschap ("Helpful Hackers – How the Dutch do Responsible Disclosure").  which featured the stories of hackers who contributed to making the Netherlands safer.
In 2017 van Geelen co-founded online media company, Saltmines, at 18 years of age. Which quickly gained popularity because of the open platform-style of the website.
In 2017 van Geelen also partnered with Dutch IT security firm, NFIR, which main focus is on IT forensics and Incident Response.
- Helpful Hackers – How the Dutch do Responsible Disclosure, Chris van 't Hof. 2015. ISBN 978-90-823-4622-0 Search this book on .
- Hackers over Responsible Disclosure
- 'Ik wil de wereld veiliger maken'
- Neerlands Hoop – 'ethisch hacker Mischa van Geelen (17)'
- Mischa van Geelen over Inspectie Jeugdzorg – TROS Opgelicht?!
- TROS Opgelicht?! - Beveiligingsexpert Mischa Rick van Geelen (video)
- 'Als ethisch hacker ben je soms illegaal bezig'
- 'Hacker demonstreert: zo ontfutsel ik uw inloggegevens'
- 'Hacken voor de kick'
- 'Lekke routers in zicht, Ahoy!'
- 'Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens lekte per ongeluk namen van personeel'
- 'Hoe de digitale halsband van Magister de privacy van schoolkinderen nekt'
- 'Gratis trein wifi makkelijk te misbruiken'
- 'Helpful Hackers official website'
- 'Saltmines website'
- 'Official NFIR website'
This article "Mischa Rick van Geelen" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mischa Rick van Geelen. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.