Miss Multinational 2017
|Miss Multinational 2017|
|Date||February 24, 2018|
Miss Multinational 2017 was the very first edition of the Miss Multinational pageant which was held on February 24, 2018 in Gurugram, India (a suburb of New Delhi). Sophia Senoron of Philippines was declared as the first Miss Multinational winner by the end of the event.
|Miss Multinational 2017||
|Best in National Costume||Indonesia - Gita Fariska|
|Best Skin||Japan - Ruri Chikuma|
|Miss Environment||Philippines – Sophia Senoron|
|Best Speech||Philippines – Sophia Senoron|
20 contestants competed for the title:
- Bangladesh - Priota Iftekhar
- Brazil - Fernanda Cecilia
- Germany - Saskia Kuban
- Ghana - Elisa Patro
- India – Shefali Sharma
- Indonesia - Gita Fariska
- Japan - Ruri Chikuma
- Kenya - Anar Virji
- Malaysia - Gladys Seong
- Myanmar - August Moe
- Nepal - Nysa Christine
- Philippines - Sophia Senoron
- Russia - Marina Oreshkina
- Serbia - Maja Grubic
- Slovakia - Dominika Holomaniova
- Spain - Faten Ezzat
- Tatarstan - Lebedinets Tatiana
- Thailand - Wichida Nuamsorn
- Venezuela - Samantha Bermúdez
- United States - Jonah Melody
Winner Sophia Señoron is notable for her diminutive stature in the field of tall beauty queens, standing but 5 ft 4 in (1.63 m). Previously Señoron had been denied entry to some domestic pageants because she did not meet the height requirements.
- "Miss Philippines Sophia Senoron wins Miss Multinational 2018". Indiaexpress.com. 27 February 2018.
- "Filipino, 18, wins first ever Miss Multinational pageant". Atimes.com.
- "WATCH: How petite Pinay won Philippines' first Miss Multinational". Philstar.com. Retrieved 2018-12-11.
This article "Miss Multinational 2017" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Miss Multinational 2017. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.