Ford in April 2018
|Birth name||Kenneth Crawford|
|Born||May 31, 1990|
Chicago, Illinois, United States
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Kenneth Crawford|
|Billed height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Billed weight||232 lb (105 kg)|
|Billed from||Chicago, Illinois|
|Trained by||WWE Performance Center|
|Debut||September 29, 2015|
Early life[edit | edit source]
Crawford was raised by a single mother in Chicago's South Side, and later in Anson County, North Carolina. He was an outstanding track athlete at high school, subsequently spent four years serving in the US Marine Corps and was working as a contractor for the US Navy prior to joining WWE.
Professional wrestling career[edit | edit source]
NXT (2015–present)[edit | edit source]
Crawford joined WWE in April 2015 after impressing in a tryout, and was assigned to the WWE Performance Center for training. He made his professional wrestling debut in a battle royal at a NXT live event on September 29 in Fort Pierce, Florida. He then continued to make appearances at NXT house shows, suffering an injury in May 2016 which kept him out of action for three months. On his return, Crawford adopted the ring name Montez Ford and formed a tag team with Angelo Dawkins known as The Street Profits. On July 12, 2017, vignettes began airing on NXT for the team's impending television debut. They made their debut on the August 9 episode of NXT, defeating the Metro Brothers.
Personal life[edit | edit source]
Professional wrestling highlights[edit | edit source]
- Finishing moves
- Signature moves
References[edit | edit source]
- "WWE welcomes new NXT recruits: Introducing Kenneth Crawford".
- "Montez Ford". WWE.
- Kreikenbohm, Philip. "Montez Ford « Wrestlers Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database". www.cagematch.net.
- "Former Marine Kenneth Crawford ready for action in NXT".
- "WWE News: WWE releases photo of new NXT class". www.prowrestling.net.
- "NXT's Kenneth Crawford suffers potential serious injury". F4WOnline.com. 6 May 2016.
- "NXT's Bianca Blair announces engagement".
- "Exclusive Q&A: Stirring it up with The Street Profits".
This article "Montez Ford" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Montez Ford. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.