|🏛️ Political party||Council of Nationalist-Religious Activists of Iran|
- Janne Bjerre Christensen (2011). Drugs, Deviancy and Democracy in Iran: The Interaction of State and Civil Society. International Library of Iranian Studies. 32. I.B.Tauris. p. 114. ISBN 9781848856394. Search this book on
- Geneive Abdo (12 October 1999), "Khatami ally charged in pre-election 'dirty tricks'", The Guardian, retrieved 20 June 2017
- "Chronology of Events in Iran, January 2002: Two journalists arrested" (PDF), Iranmania.com, p. 5, 26 January 2002, retrieved 20 June 2017 – via UNCHR Ankara COI Team
- "Parliament calls for arrest of Moussavi, two other opposition leaders", CNN, 31 December 2009, retrieved 20 June 2017
- Muhammad Sahimi (28 December 2009), "A second coup?", Tehran Bureau, retrieved 20 June 2017
|This article about an Iranian politician is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Morteza Kazemian" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Morteza Kazemian. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.