Murder of Andrew Harper
This article documents a Murder Investigation. Information may change rapidly as the event progresses, and initial news reports may be unreliable. The last updates to this article may not reflect the most current information. (August 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|💀Died||15 August 2019|
Berkshire15 August 2019
Andrew Harper (died 15 August 2019) was a British Police Constable who was murdered in Sulhamstead, Berkshire whilst in the line of duty while responding to a report of Burglary with another fellow officer.
Harper initally joined Thames Valley Police as a Special constable in 2010, before joining as a regular Police Constable in 2011. Four weeks before his death Harper got married to his long-term partner, Lissie Harper. They had been expecting to go on their offical honeymoon in mid-August. Harper worked for the Thames Valley Roads Policing Unit.
In the evening of 15 August 2019, Harper and an unamed colleague where responding to reports of a burglary in Sulhamstead. When arriving at the scene, Harper was hit by a car and dragged under the vehicle. Harper was then also possibly hit by a police car shortly after.
- List of British police officers killed in the line of duty
- "Family hails 'hero' PC as police fall silent". 23 August 2019 – via www.bbc.co.uk.
- Rawlinson, Kevin (2019-08-19). "Man, 20, charged with the murder of PC Andrew Harper". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2019-08-23.
- "Killed PC was 'dragged by vehicle'". 2019-08-16. Retrieved 2019-08-23.
- Media, P. A. (2019-08-21). "Trial date set for man accused of killing PC Andrew Harper". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2019-08-23.
|This crime-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Murder of Andrew Harper" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Murder of Andrew Harper. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.