3.25 / June 28, 2019
|License||Eclipse Public License|
Search Mylyn on Amazon.
Other articles of the topic Free and open-source software : ProtonMail, DuckDB, Pulumi, Pantheios, GWT Highcharts, Zrythm, OpenXPKI
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "". Mylyn // is a subsystem of Eclipse for task management.
Mylyn is an open-source implementation of the Task-Focused Interface, it's also an application lifecycle management (ALM) framework for Eclipse. It provides an application programming interface for tools embedding the task-focused interface. For software developers, it helps a developer work efficiently with many different tasks (such as bugs, problem reports or new features). Tasks are integrated into Mylyn. For all tasks that have been integrated, Mylyn monitors user activity and tries to identify information relevant to the task at hand. It uses this task context to focus the Eclipse UI on the related information. Mylyn can integrate with repositories such as Bugzilla, Trac, Redmine, Mantis, JIRA, Unfuddle, and GitHub.
It focuses on improving productivity by reducing searching, scrolling, and navigation. By making task context explicit, Mylyn is also meant to facilitate multitasking, planning, reusing past efforts, and sharing expertise.
The project name comes from myelin, an electrically insulating layer that surrounds neurons' axons. The original name of this project, "Mylar", replicated a trademark of a boPET film company, so the Eclipse Foundation changed the project name.
- "Eclipse Mylyn 3.25". 2019-06-14. Retrieved 6 July 2019.
- "Mylyn MantisBT Connector". Mantis Bug Tracker. Archived from the original on 2012-12-25. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- "Unfuddle Mylyn Connector". Unfuddle. Retrieved 2011-05-21.
- "GitHub Mylyn connector for Eclipse". GitHub. 2011-05-10. Retrieved 2011-05-12.
- "Bug191406 - rename Mylar project to Mylyn". Eclipse Foundation. Retrieved 2009-02-18.
- "Mylar to Mylyn Project Rename FAQ". Eclipse Foundation. Retrieved 2009-02-18.
|This software article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Mylyn" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mylyn. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.