Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||TSX-V: N|
|Founders 👔||Sean Dollinger|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
Namaste Technologies is a Cannabis eCommerce and a marijuana related tech company. The company uses artificial intelligence to assist patients and customers, and conducts business selling vaporizers and smoking paraphernalia in 20+ countries with 30+ websites and currently has over 1.5 million global customers.
Findify, a wholly owned subsidiary of Namaste Technologies, is an artificial intelligence company that will be used to study the impact of cannabis strains on medical patients.
Uppy Cannabis Journal is Namaste Technologies app used to collect user data that will be fed into Findify.
NamasteMD, the company's Health Canada approved online app provides access to medical cannabis consultations for all eligible Canadians.
Cannmart, a wholly owned subsidiary of Namaste Technologies, is an online marketplace that wants to be "Your Everything Cannabis Store". Cannmart is developing supply agreements with cultivators who grow smaller batches in British Columbia. Sellers say cannabis produced in smaller batches is of higher quality and more potent than cannabis that is grown in large facilities.
- "Advocacy and distributor organizations seed craft cannabis growth in B.C. | CBC News". CBC. Retrieved 2018-12-02.
- Team, Trefis. "Is Shopify A Threat To Namaste Technologies?". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-09-30.
- "Cannabis company set on offering one stop shopping". Financial Post. 2018-09-11. Retrieved 2018-12-02.
- Hudson, James (2018-09-19). "How Namaste Technologies Inc (OTCMKTS:NXTTF) is Starting to Position in the Chain - Oracle Dispatch". Oracle Dispatch. Retrieved 2018-10-01.
- Team, Trefis. "What Differentiates Namaste Technologies From Other Pot Stocks?". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-10-01.
- "This company is the future of cannabis e-commerce - BNN Bloomberg". BNN. 2018-09-11. Retrieved 2018-09-30.
- MarketScreener. "Namaste Technologies Inc company : Shareholders, managers and business summary | CANADIAN NATIONAL STOCK EXCHANGE: N | MarketScreener". www.marketscreener.com. Retrieved 2018-12-02.
- "How Sean Dollinger built a billion-dollar business in three years in a quest to become the 'Amazon' of cannabis - SmartCompany". SmartCompany. 2018-09-25. Retrieved 2018-09-30.
- "Why Namaste Technologies Inc. Holds All The Cards | Micro Cap Daily". www.microcapdaily.com. Retrieved 2018-09-30.
- "Namaste Technologies builds UK medical cannabis footprint with acquisition of pharma distributor AF Trading". Proactiveinvestors NA. Retrieved 2018-10-01.
|This Cannabis-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Namaste Technologies" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Namaste Technologies. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.