|Education||BA (Hons) London College of Fashion|
|Known for||Make-up artist|
Education[edit | edit source]
Moor received a BA Honours at the London College of Fashion and worked in public relations before pursuing makeup artistry. She is a celebrity makeup artist , bridal makeup specialist and cosmetics industry entrepreneur.
Career[edit | edit source]
In 2017 Moor launched Natasha Moor Cosmetics with a collection of 21 matte lipsticks and the slogan 'Make Your Mark, #DoMoor". The brand promotes an empowerment theme. Moor launched Facetools limited edition line of 13 luxury makeup brushes in 2014.
Causes[edit | edit source]
Moor is an advocate of women rights and empowerment. Natasha Moor Cosmetics uses a #DoMoor slogan for women's empowerment. A percentage of lipstick sales profits are donated to supporting victims of domestic abuse around the world.
As project director for the International STEM Society for Human Rights 'Beauty Within H.E.R' initiative, Moor collaborated with celebrities and photographers to raise international awareness of domestic abuse and violence against women.
References[edit | edit source]
- "This Hong Kong-based makeup artist has created a brand that is all about women's empowerment". Khaleej Times. January 26, 2018.
- "Top 8 Make-Up Artists In Hong Kong For #HKTatlerBall2017". Asia Tatler. September 19, 2017.
- "MUA Natasha Moor: Makeup Jangan Terlalu Tebal". Tempo (Indonesian magazine). November 20, 2017.
- "Lipstik untuk Korban KDRT". Sheradiofm.com. November 21, 2017.
- "Naughty or Nice? Rating Luxury Brands' Christmas WeChat Campaigns". Jing Daily. December 26, 2017.
- "Brighten Christmas with a pop of colour, says make-up artist Natasha Moor". South China Morning Post. January 26, 2017.
- "International STEM Society for Human Rights - Natasha Moor". isshr.org. Retrieved April 2, 2018.
- "International Women's Day: Female Entrepreneurs in the Beauty Business". Vanilla Luxury Magazine. March 8, 2018.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Natasha Moor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Natasha Moor. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.