Neel Preet (born 1 February 1995) is an Indian Author, Columnist and Writer who is known for his books, Voice From The East and Journey With Time Place And Circumstances. He wrote his first book, Voice From The East at the young age of 21 which got published in May 2016, this book is a collection of 35 English Poetry, based on the theme of Self-Realization. While his second book, Journey With Time Place And Circumstances which got published in June 2018 is a Self-help book, based upon the Philosophy of Common Lifetime Experiences which trended on Amazon as the 4th Bestseller book in the category of Literary Theory, History and Criticism within few days of it's release. In this book, Preet made his appearance as the Co-author along with S.S. Gaur. Also, the book Journey With Time Place And Circumstances was launched by the Former Chief Minister of the State of Jharkhand, Arjun Munda and the standing Member of parliament from Jamshedpur (Lok Sabha constituency), Bidyut Baran Mahato in a grand event at Alcor Hotel in Jamshedpur.
Neel Preet who has been acknowledged as "Young Author" by Prabhat Khabar newspaper in the year 2016 had written numerous Articles and Columns for various Editorials at a very young age and had also been honored with the Lifetime Membership of the Indian Authors Association. While in September 2017, Preet also became the youngest recipient of the "IJIP Best Performer Award".
- Author's First Published Interview Author, Writer & Columnist
- Book Review Neel Preet's First Book
- Evincepub Publishing Book Store Neel Preet's Bestseller Book
- Company, Partridge India Partridge India Publishing House
- Article over Book's 4th Rank on Amazon Book became 4th Best-Seller on Amazon
- Author's Second Book Neel Preet's appearance as a Co-Author
- Real Estate Businessman Became Author Authors' Story
- Book Launch by Arjun Munda Former CM Launched the Book
- Chief Guest Arjun Munda Launched the Book
- Lifetime Member Indian Authors Association
- Youngest Recipient IJIP Best Performer Award
This article "Neel Preet" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Neel Preet. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.