|Industry||On-demand music streaming|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|North America and Latin America|
|Shachar Oren (President and CEO), David Strickland (CTO), Todd Jones (VP of Operations) and Evan Rogoff (CFO)|
Number of employees
Neurotic Media is a Software as a Service(SaaS)-based digital distribution and marketing solution provider. The platform is said to support content delivery through mobile internet, web and text messaging.
In 2008, the company was one of among the six companies that graduated from ATDC's incubator program.
According to 2012 Savannah Business Journal reports, Neurotic Media was named one among the top 40 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia.
Major clients of this platform include, CD Universe, Media Tree, Kaiser Permanente, Pringles, Wells Fargo and Walmart.
The company's cloud-based platform supports website management, music applications and API services for online retailers, consumer brand marketers and record companies. Neurotic Media uses a patented B2B2C business relationship across its chain of content owners, merchants,brands and consumers.
- "Digital Briefs: Neurotic Media, Gracenote, Slacker". Billboard. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Facebook Check-In Service Rewards Users With Music Downloads". Billboard. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Bitcoin-Based Arena Music Has Been Screwing Me for Two Years". Digital Music News. 2017-10-11. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Shachar Oren of Neurotic Media Named Advisor of Georgia Music Partners - Georgia Music Partners". georgiamusicpartners.org. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "ATDC to Graduate Six Companies at Annual Entrepreneurs Showcase". www.news.gatech.edu. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "March 12 - TAG Names Top 40 Innovative Technology Companies in Georgia - Savannah Business Journal". www.savannahbusinessjournal.com. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- http://biscuitstudios.com, Biscuit Studios - (2010-04-13). "Neurotic Media Awarded Digital Distribution Patent - Advanced Technology Development Center". Advanced Technology Development Center. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- United States Patent: 7693914 - Systems and methods for the production, management, syndication and distribution of digital assets through a network (7693914), April 6, 2010, retrieved 2017-11-27 Unknown parameter
|inventor2-first=ignored (help); Unknown parameter
|inventor-first=ignored (help); Unknown parameter
|inventor2-last=ignored (help); Unknown parameter
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Neurotic Media" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.