|Operating system||iOS, Android|
|Alexa rank||4,128 (Global,June 2020[update])|
Search News Break on Amazon.
News Break or newsbreak.com is an AI-powered news aggregator owned by Particle Media. It has a website as well as Apple and Android apps.
The company behind News Break is Particle Media, Inc. It was cofounded by Jerry Yang (chief advisor) and Jeff Zheng (CEO) in 2015. It has received $20 million in funding from IDG Capital, ZhenFund, and Ding Lei of NetEase. Zheng had previously led Yahoo Labs, then launched Yidian Zixun, which competed against ByteDance's Toutiao.
Other articles of the topic Internet : iTyphoon, Peer-to-peer, @world_record_egg, Hush, Hostinger International ltd., Rotten Tomatoes, Chris O'Neill (Oney)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Comparison of feed aggregators
- "newsbreak.com Competitive Analysis, Marketing Mix and Traffic - Alexa". www.alexa.com. Retrieved 2020-06-24.
- "歪果仁每天看什么？这款华人开发的App给出了答案". Silicon Star. 11 October 2019. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- Rita Liao (27 May 2020). "Meet News Break, the news app trending in America founded by a Chinese media veteran – TechCrunch". TechCrunch. Retrieved 7 June 2020.
- "Harry Shum joins News Break". Northwest Asian Weekly. Retrieved 7 June 2020.
Jeff Zheng, founder and CEO at News Break, and an ex-Yahoo executive, said, “As one of the brightest minds in the technology industry, Harry brings a wealth of technical leadership and business savvy to the company that we will leverage to grow News Break into the world’s No. 1 Intelligent Local News Platform.”
- Coco Feng (28 May 2020). "Former Microsoft AI chief to chair board of news aggregator News Break". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 7 June 2020.
- "With the Facebook traffic flood receded, publishers look to smaller traffic sources - Digiday". Digiday. Retrieved 7 June 2020.
At DoYouRemember.com, Neal Parker, director of operations, has seen increased traffic coming from Particle’s News Break and TopBuzz within the past year. In the last 45 days, traffic from News Break is up nearly 121% and up 5.4% via TopBuzz. Comparing the period between August and December of 2019 to the same period last year, traffic from News Break alone has increased by 6,000%.
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "News Break" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:News Break. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.