This article may be too technical for most readers to understand. Please help improve it to make it understandable to non-experts, without removing the technical details. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Manish Bansal (CEO)|
Number of employees
|Parent||NewsTrend Network Communication Private Limited|
|🌐 Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
NewsTrend.News is an Indian news and media website based in Khariar, India. The company is operated by NewsTrend Network Communication Private Limited. In 2018, newstrend.news was placed in the top 10 websites operated from India by London based Blastingnews.com.
According to Times of India, "newstrend.news featured at number 10 in most number of visits recorded websites in India". Some independent researcher have said that the site uses social media sites to promote their news contents. Also, Outlookindia.com, reported newstrend.news printed fake news and the company runs by the BJP IT Cell. This was later denied by the company.
- "Newstrend.news Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa". www.alexa.com. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- "Top 10 Most Popular Websites In India". Blasting News. 17 January 2018. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- "NEWSTREND NETWORK COMMUNICATION PRIVATE LIMITED | Indian Company Info". www.indiancompany.info. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- "NEWSTREND NETWORK COMMUNICATION PRIVATE LIMITED - Company, directors and contact details | Zauba Corp". www.zaubacorp.com. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- "When fakes rule the day". Times of India. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- "Some Shocking facts of BJP IT Cell • Politicsdrama.com". Politicsdrama.com. 10 March 2018. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
- "Malice As #News". outlookindia.com. Retrieved 13 November 2018.
This article "Newstrend.news" is from Simple English Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Newstrend.news.