Nicole Mitchell Murphy
Lua error in Module:Effective_protection_level at line 60: attempt to index field 'TitleBlacklist' (a nil value).
|Nicole Mitchell Murphy|
January 5, 1968
Sacramento, California, U.S.
|Nicole Murphy, Nicole Mitchell, Niki Murphy|
Fashion model, designer, actress, businesswoman
(m. 1993; div. 2006)
Search Nicole Mitchell Murphy on Amazon.
Nicole Mitchell Murphy (née Mitchell; January 5, 1968) is an American fashion model, television personality, designer, actress, and businesswoman. She is best known for her international modelling career, 12 year marriage to comedian/actor Eddie Murphy, and participation on reality television show Hollywood Exes. She has also been credited as Nicole Mitchell, her maiden name, and Nicole Murphy (her ex-husband being Eddie Murphy).
Family and early life
Mitchell was born in Sacramento, California to Ellen, a British homemaker, and Eddie T. "Mitch" Mitchell, an African American United States Air Force pilot. Her parents had separated when she was a child (though they later reunited), and Nicole and her three brothers, Trevor, Nathan, and Darius were raised by their mother, Ellen.
Mitchell began her modelling career at age 13. Within a year, Nicole won an international modelling contest and signed with the Ford Modeling Agency and then subsequently to top Paris agency glamour models. Mitchell travelled to Europe and spent 7 years modelling for top design houses, including Chanel, Valentino, Yves St. Laurent, Ungaro, and more.
Mitchell is now retired from modelling. She has always created her own jewellery collection — "FLP Jewelry Design," aka Friendship, Love and Peace. Mitchell is also an executive producer and reality star of Hollywood Exes on VH1, and a successful business owner.
In 2018 Nicole launched her own anti-aging skincare brand "ZOBELA".
Mitchell began a longtime romantic relationship with Eddie Murphy after meeting him in 1988 at an NAACP Image Awards show. They lived together for almost two years before getting married at the Grand Ballroom of The Plaza Hotel in New York City on March 18, 1993. Together they have 4 daughters and 1 son: Bria, son Myles, Shayne, Zola, and Bella. In August 2005, Mitchell filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences". The divorce was finalized on April 17, 2006.
- "Black celebs with beautiful, natural eye color, part 2". http://rollingout.com. Rolling Out. Retrieved 14 November 2015. External link in
- "Nicole Mitchell Murphy". http://herdsay.com. Herdsay. Retrieved 14 November 2015. External link in
- Sangree, Hudson. "For $12 million, you can have the former Granite Bay home of actor Eddie Murphy". Sacramento Bee. Retrieved 12 March 2017.
- "Bye-Bye, Bad Boy". http://www.people.com. Time Inc. Retrieved 14 November 2015. External link in
- "Nicole Murphy's Friendship, Love And Peace Jewelry Collection". http://fabfivelifestyle.com/. Lifestyle Elevation Media Group. Retrieved 14 November 2015. External link in
- "Zobela by Nicole Murphy". zobelabynicolemurphy.com. Retrieved 10 August 2018.
- "Eddie Murphy and Nicole Mitchell Marriage". About.com. Retrieved March 8, 2015.
- Harrington, Maureen (June 15, 2009). "Michael Strahan & Nicole Murphy Are Engaged". People. Time Inc. Retrieved 2014-03-02.
- "Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy call off their engagement". August 1, 2014. Retrieved 2014-08-02.[permanent dead link]
- Official Website
- Nicole Mitchell Murphy on IMDb
- Nicole Murphy on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Nicole Mitchell Murphy" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nicole Mitchell Murphy. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.