|Born||14 January 1992|
💵 Salary :
Search Nimue Smit on Amazon.
Nimuë Smit (born 14 January 1992) is a Dutch fashion model.
Smit was discovered by CODE Management in Amsterdam. Although at the time she was planning to become a doctor, Smit went to Milan in 2008 and she was cast as the face of Prada, Armani, Burberry, Anna Sui and Topshop as well as appearing in several stories in Vogue. In 2010 she moved to New York City and she started to appear on the covers of Elle, Glamour, Marie Claire and Spur Magazine. The same year, she became the face of Anna Sui's Spring Summer 2010 campaign. She regularly modeled for fashion houses such as Prada, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, and Louis Vuitton. In September 2011 she posed for Massimo Dutti.
- Nimue Smit Models.com. Retrieved April 5, 2018.
- "Anna Sui S/S 10". models.com. Retrieved April 5, 2018.
- "Nimuë Smit". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved April 5, 2018.
- "Nimuë Smit - model profile". New York Magazine. Retrieved April 5, 2018.
- "Nederlands model poseert voor Spaans label" (in Nederlands). September 9, 2011. Archived from the original on September 11, 2011. Retrieved September 11, 2011.
- Nimue Smit at FMD
- Nimue Smit at NYmag.com
- Nimue Smit photos at Style.com (archived at the Wayback Machine)
|This article about a person from the Netherlands is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Nimue Smit" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nimue Smit. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.