When Azimi came to the Netherlands, he first lived for a few years with his parents and brother Sasan in a small room in an asylum seekers' center. He then went to school in Zeeuws Vlaanderen. After graduating he built up a diverse business empire together with Sasan: telephone company Trendy Telecom, computer company Trendy Computers, later also a hotel, a party boat and its own Belgian amateur football club: K. Patro Eisden Maasmechelen. They became multimillionaires.
Azimi featured in several Belgian and Dutch television programs, including Belgian programm The Sky is the Limitand Dutch programm Waar doen ze het van? and in talk show Jinek .
- "'Zonder Salar Azimi was er hier geen voetbal meer geweest'". Omroep Zeeland.
- "Peperdure Tesla van miljonair Salar Azimi gesmolten". ad.nl.
- Molenaar, Door Jeroen (May 26, 2019). "Salar Azimi: van asielzoeker naar miljonair met een hotel, een kasteel en een voetbalclub". Quote.
- "Hoe Salar Azimi multimiljonair werd". www.vice.com.
- "Salar verdient 130.000 euro per maand: 'Loterij winnen? Wat kan ik daar nou mee?". ad.nl.
|This article about a person from the Netherlands is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This Iranian biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to association football is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Salar Azimi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Salar Azimi. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.