Search Nina Sanders on Amazon.
Nina Sanders is a fictional character from the Dutch RTL 4 soap opera Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden, she is currently portrayed by Marly van der Velden. Nina was born onscreen as the daughter of super couple Ludo Sanders (Erik de Vogel) and Janine Sanders (Caroline De Bruijn) during the episode airing on October 27, 1997. For the character's first seven-year period, she appeared as a minor. In 2005, Nina was rapidly aged to a teenager when Van der Velden took over the role. Van der Velden portrayed the role continuously until now, but left the series temporily for two pregnancies.
Nina is a cold, ruthless, and manipulative businesswoman, owner, and founder of her fashion company La Nina and the daughter of billionaire businessman Ludo Sanders played by Erik de Vogel. Also one of the most influential people in Meerdijk, she had also travelled for her company to Hong Kong for an important fashion business deal.
Nina had been first the owner of Tasjesdief, which she also had projects with other businesswoman Lorena Gonzalez, but the two parted ways because of Lorena lacking ambition and Nina always having had that desire for more international success, more profits.
Nina has been quite spoiled by her father, even having the nickname Princess. her mom is Janine Elschot, journalist in Meerdijk
because Nina is considered the favourite within the Sanders Family, her half-sister Amy was very jealous at her because of that 
her first relationship was with Noud Alberts whom she also first married with, then later divorced, her second relationship was with Vincent Muller who she was unaware to be her nephew (Maxime's son) she wanted to marry him while on holiday in Israel, he rejected her for that reason that they can't marry, Nina ran away, got lost and was found by her then business partner Lorena Gonzalez who told her a hitman was after her, Nina tripped and fell down a cliff, because of which she went to a coma.
her third relationship with Bing Mauricius who also got her into launching La Nina with an important fashion business deal, after that she had a brief fling with Daan Stern but this got her marriage with Bing in quite some trouble.
Nina is mother of 2 children, Nola (with Mike Brandt) & Max (with Bing Mauricius).
Life in Meerdijk
Nina has always had herself getting in all sorts of trouble, people trying to kill her:
- She had been kidnapped by her assistant Loes De Haan and was put in trunk of a car who was about to be demolished, which she had managed to escape from on her own.
- Had been abducted by her half-sister Amy, and was tied up in a horse stable lit on fire, where she was narrowly saved by one of her former lovers, Mike Brandt.
Nina is currently going through a divorce from Bing Mauricius 
- "Nina Sanders". www.gtstfanclub.nl. January 8, 2011.
- "Nina Sanders". www.gtst.nu. January 8, 2020.
- "Nina Sanders komt eindelijk terug naar Meerdijk". RTL Boulevard. March 28, 2018.
- "Nina uit GTST: wie is Nina?". August 3, 2019.
- "Privacy settings". myprivacy.dpgmedia.net.
- "Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden". www.rtlxl.nl.
- "GTST introduceert afschrikwekkend familieportret van Nina, Bing en de kids". televizier.nl. January 30, 2020.
- "Cliffhanger 2018: hoe loopt het af?". July 6, 2018.
- "Gemist: Goede Tijden, Slechte Tijden: Nina doorziet Amy en confronteert haar" – via www.gemistvoornmt.nl.
This article "Nina Sanders" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nina Sanders. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.