|Born||7 June 1967|
Nitin Upadhye is a professional photographer and filmmaker from India. His professional and volunteer work is mainly concerned with helping individuals and communities to enhance their individual and collective well-being. It aims to help people develop their skills and their ability to live contributive lives. He has worked with Going to School project with Lisa Heydlauff.
Some of Upadhye's recent work:
- 2015. "Children in Mining".
- 2017. "EDUKICK INDIA".
- Going to School (15 February 2015). "Nitin Upadhye" – via YouTube.
- "How Lisa Heydlauff Is Teaching Entrepreneurial Skills to Indian Children through Stories". 30 January 2016.
- "How Green is My Valley – Indian Express". archive.indianexpress.com.
- Pisharoty, Sangeeta Barooah (4 February 2010). "Valley framed" – via www.thehindu.com.
|This Indian biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Nitin Upadhye" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nitin Upadhye. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.