Norwegian Alliance Party
The Norwegian Alliance Party (Norwegian: Norsk Allianseparti) is a Norwegian multicultural immigrant's interests political party which was founded on 26 September 2007 in Oslo as a splinter of the Immigrant Party. The party tried to stand for the 2009 election, however it failed to deliver an approveable list. Though it wanted to stand for election as Norwegian Alliance Party which is its legal name, its market name is Norwegian Immigrant Party (Norsk Innvandrerparti) which also is the name used on the party's official website, logo and by some media. The party's President is Moussa El-Hage who used to be vice leader of the Immigrant Party.
- "NORSK ALLIANSEPARTI". purehelp.no. Retrieved 18 November 2009.
- Juven, Olav; Jenssen, Grethe Kielland (1 April 2009). "To minoritetspartier banker på". Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. Retrieved 18 November 2009.
- "Offisielle valglister for stortingsvalget 2009". Oslo municipality. 20 May 2009. Retrieved 18 November 2009.
- "Norsk Innvandrerparti". Finn.no. Retrieved 18 November 2009.
- "Artikler". Norwegian Immigrant Party. Retrieved 18 November 2009.
- Christophersen, Rune (1 November 2007). "Partileder ut mot Frp-byråd". Bergens Tidende. Retrieved 18 November 2009.
- "Vedtekter". Norskinnvandrerparti. Retrieved 18 November 2009.
|This article about an organisation based in Norway is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Norwegian Alliance Party" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Norwegian Alliance Party. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.