From EverybodyWiki Bios & Wiki
Objective Caml (OCaml) is a programming language which is a dialect of ML (programming language). It extends the Caml language so object-oriented programming can be used.
- Whitington, John (2013). OCaml from the Very Beginning. Coherent Press. ISBN 9780957671102. Search this book on
- Caml language family official website
- OCaml tutorial for C, C++, Java and Perl programmers
- Jason Hickey book Archived 2013-10-02 at the Wayback Machine
- A basic OCaml tutorial
- A Tutorial with a practical approach.
- OCamlcore Planet aggregation of people and institutional feeds about OCaml.
- OCaml Batteries Included, a community-built standard library for OCaml
- OCaml-Java, OCaml for Java
- OCamIL, an OCaml compiler for Microsoft .NET
- LablGL and LablGTK OpenGL+ bindings (LablGL) and GTK+ bindings (LablGTK)
- Newest OCaml Projects on Sourceforge[permanent dead link]
- Comparison of the speed of various languages Archived 2006-08-14 at the Wayback Machine including OCaml
- MetaOCaml Archived 2013-06-13 at the Wayback Machine home page
- the GODI package manager for OCaml
|This technology-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|