|Type||Rapid application development|
Search ObjectGears on Amazon.
ObjectGears is a software tool for Rapid Application Development (RAD)) developed by Terannum]]). . Software contains implementation of various applications. ObjectGears supports and facilitates Project management a Requirements management and contains solutions for ITIL processes (Helpdesk, Incident management (ITSM), Problem management, Change management...) or Knowledge base. It provides flexible tools for collaboration and management of project tasks.
- Quick application development within minutes and hours (Rapid Application Development)
- Support for Project management (management of internal and external requirements, tasks and resources), support of ITIL processes
- Workflow management, Job management
- Strong support for localization
- Monitoring and evaluation of resources
- Provable project communication history, audit trail
- Support for client service and Help desk
- Sharing communication, information and documents in the team
- Reports, KPI
- Customer can monitor request solving and project status
- Tasks by priorities or deadline
- Full-text search, strong filtering tools
- Project metrics
- ObjectGears 1.7., released on December 8th, 2017
- CIO Business World: System of resource management in CSOB Leasing - case study Available online.
- Version overview Available online
- Help desk
- Knowledge base
- Bug tracking system
- Home page
- CIO Business World: Role of RAD platform in Enterprise architecture
- ComputerWorld: How to facilitate business and IT alignment
- CIO Business World: case study
- CIO Business World: case study - translated
- Stack overflow
This article "ObjectGears" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ObjectGears. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.