Other Goddess Circle
«The Other Goddess Circle» (formerly also «Devotees Allat Circle») was established in Altai, Russia in 2005, when, it is believed, to Dr Igor Popov was sent from Goddess the scripture containing sacred hymns Allat (published in 2006), where, in particular, it is informed of Her imminent new incarnation on the Earth. The mission was blessed by the Burkhanist clairvoyant (yarlikchi) K. M. Kypchakova from the village Kyrlyk (in vicinity of which is located the main sacred place of the Burkhanists). In 2012, due to religious books published at his own expense, Dr Popov was forced to drop out of the university habilitation studies and leave Russia.
Currently, the center of the movement is in Bali, Indonesia. Due to the fact that the founder's wife is a native Balinese Hindu, the community is in contact with the representatives of Hinduism. The sacred hymns, supplemented with new ones, recorded already in Bali, were translated into Indonesian and published in 2017 with a parallel Russian text under title Sang Dewi, i.e. The Goddess.
It is unlikely that the association is numerous owing to the short existence and complicated philosophy and yoga series.
Dualistic apophatic theology (thealogy) and metaphysics of the movement are found both in the hymns The Goddess (Sang Dewi) and the book Metaphysics of Absolute Dualism: an oratorio of the overcoming by I.N. Popov (2010).
It rejects both a pantheistic mixture of the Divine and the material, and the theistic idea of God the Creator. Own doctrine is considered as the «fulfillment» of any other religion and metaphysics. By «the Other Goddess» is meant the absolutely otherworldly, transcendent reality, independent of the material world.
I am not the one and the many –
the essence of Me is unquantifiable;
I am not a mother or a virgin –
verily, I am the Other to all... (The Goddess, 1).
Deified one of the founders of Burkhanism, Chugul Sorokova as the last in time incarnation of the Goddess (former — Eve (Heve), Sati, Alcmena, Mary, Khodijah, Tian-Hou (Bek-niu), etc). The initiator of this movement positioned Himself as «the Goddess' Consort». People, according to the teachings, being part of the animal world, can be adopted by the Goddess and find immortality. A horse hitching post in movement is the sacrament of spiritual growth.
- Sang Dewi: Gita puja (2nd ed.). Singaraja: Toko Buku Indra Jaya. 2017. Search this book on (in Indonesian Malay and Russian)
- Попов, И.Н. (2010). Метафизика абсолютного дуализма: оратория преодоления. Барнаул: Азбука. ISBN 978-5-93957-396-2. Search this book on (in Russian)
- Expert opinion of the Expert Council on the conduct of state religious expertise at the Office of the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation for the Altai Republic of May 13, 2013 № 1976. — P. 7.
- Expert opinion of May 13, 2013 № 1976. — P. 7.
- The Other Goddess Circle (Website)
- The Goddess English translation (online).
- The Other GODDESS Circle (Website) — in English, Russian, and Indonesian Malay.
This article "Other Goddess Circle" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Other Goddess Circle. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.