|File:Nova Religio low res cover.jpg|
|Edited by||Eugene V. Gallagher, Catherine Wessinger, Joel E. Tishken|
University of California Press (United States)
Nova Religio: The Journal of Alternative and Emergent Religions is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering religious studies, focusing on new religious movements. It was established in 1997 by Seven Bridges Press, initially published semi-annually, changing to tri-annually in 2003, and then quarterly in 2005. In 2008, it became published by the University of California Press.
Abstracting and indexing[edit | edit source]
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
References[edit | edit source]
- "Nova religio: NR: The journal of alternative and emergent religions". LC Catalog. Library of Congress.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2019-11-23.
- "Title and Product Update Lists". ATLA Religion Database. American Theological Library Association. Retrieved 2019-11-23.
- "NOVA RELIGIO: THE JOURNAL OF ALTERNATIVE AND EMERGENT RELIGIONS". MIAR. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2019-11-22.
- "Source details: Nova Religio". Scopus Preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2019-11-23.
[edit | edit source]
This article "Nova Religio" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nova Religio. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.