Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|File:Nova Religio low res cover.jpg|
|Edited by||Eugene V. Gallagher, Catherine Wessinger, Joel E. Tishken|
University of California Press (United States)
Search Nova Religio on Amazon.
Nova Religio: The Journal of Alternative and Emergent Religions is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering religious studies, focusing on new religious movements. It was established in 1997 by Seven Bridges Press, initially published semi-annually, changing to tri-annually in 2003, and then quarterly in 2005. In 2008, it became published by the University of California Press.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- "Nova religio: NR: The journal of alternative and emergent religions". LC Catalog. Library of Congress.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Clarivate Analytics. Retrieved 2019-11-23.
- "Title and Product Update Lists". ATLA Religion Database. American Theological Library Association. Retrieved 2019-11-23.
- "NOVA RELIGIO: THE JOURNAL OF ALTERNATIVE AND EMERGENT RELIGIONS". MIAR. University of Barcelona. Retrieved 2019-11-22.
- "Source details: Nova Religio". Scopus Preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2019-11-23.
|This article about an academic journal on religious studies is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
This article "Nova Religio" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nova Religio. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.