|Predecessor||Books for Kids|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
Page Ahead (full name Page Ahead Children's Literacy Program) is a non-governmental, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization with a mission to promote literacy for at-risk children. 
Page Ahead received a 2020 Top-Rated Award from GreatNonprofits. 
Other awards include Afterschool Hall of Fame Award (2012), Lights On Afterschool Evergreen Award (2006), Executive Alliance Golden Apple Award (2005), KCTS Literary Lions Award (2004). 
Its programs include:
- Donating books to needy students
- Supporting summer learning
- Sponsoring virtual book fairs
- Supporting out-of-school-time reading
- Partnering with corporate sponsors to reduce literacy achievement gap
- "Page Ahead Children's Literacy Program". Books Uplift. December 10, 2020.
- "Page Ahead Children's Literacy Program". Charity Navigator. Retrieved Feb 2, 2021.
- "Charity Navigator's Top 10 Reading & Literacy Charities". Charity Navigator. February 6, 2018.
- "Page Ahead Children's Literacy Program". GreatNonprofits. December 10, 2020.
- "Page Ahead Childrens Literacy Program". Candid. Retrieved Feb 2, 2021.
- Sullivan, Olivia (July 1, 2020). "Page Ahead donates 15,000 books to Federal Way students". Federal Way Mirror.
- Putvin, Luke (June 15, 2019). "College Place Elementary welcomes Page Ahead program to help fight summer learning loss". Lynnwood Times.
- Hillman, Anne (May 14, 2020). "Watch Ed Lab Live: Improving literacy during the pandemic". The Seattle Times.
- "Rite Aid Foundation Awards $4 Million Through KidCents Regional Grant Program". Business Wire. February 6, 2019.
- "Page Ahead". Boeing Commercial Airplanes. December 9, 2016.
- "PACCAR & the Mariners team up to support Children's Literacy". Seattle Mariners. Aug 25, 2014.
This article "Page Ahead" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Page Ahead. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.