Pago de Los Balagueses
Pago de Los Balagueses lies geographically within the Utiel-Requena DOP in the region of Valencia
|Official name||Denominación de Origen Protegida Pago de Los Balagueses / Vino de Pago de Los Balagueses|
|Type||Denominación de Origen Protegida (DOP) / Vino de Pago (VP)|
|No. of wineries||1|
Pago de Los Balagueses is a branch of Bodegas Vegalfaro, a Spanish winery in Valencia, Spain. The Pago de Los Balagueses branch uses the Vino de Pago wine appellation, a classification for Spanish wine applied to individual vineyards or wine estates, unlike the Denominación de Origen Protegida (DOP) or Denominación de Origen Calificada (DOCa) which is applied to an entire wine region. The Pago de Los Balagueses was formed as a Vino de Pago in 2011, and geographically it lies within the extent of the Utiel-Requena DOP. The Bodegas Vegalfaro also produces Cava under the Cava DOP appellation, and still wines under the Utiel-Requena DOP appellation.
Authorised Grape Varieties
The authorised grape varieties are:
- Red: Merlot, Syrah, Garnacha Tintorera, and Tempranillo
- White: Chardonnay, and Sauvignon Blanc
- "Denominación de Origen Protegida "Los Balagueses"". www.mapa.gob.es. Retrieved 6 January 2020.
- "Bodegas Vegalfaro". www.vegalfaro.com. Retrieved 5 January 2020.
- Mocholi, Pedro (21 June 2019). "Vegalfaro celebra sus 25 años con vino y música". Las Provincias. Retrieved 4 February 2020.
- Driscoll, Killian. "Classification order of Spanish Wine appellations – What do DOP, DOCa, DOQ, VP, VC, IGP Mean?". artobatours.com. Retrieved 5 January 2020.
Other articles of the topic Wine : List of wine personalities
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This Spanish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Pago de Los Balagueses" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pago de Los Balagueses. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.