Paid email is a marketing term used by for-profit email services. Many paid email services tout their "robust privacy and security" "customer support" and "autoresponder emails". The pay email services often tout their ability to ensure that their clients receive secure and encrypted emails.
Hushmail is one such pay email service with encrypted proprietary and a web-based email structure. The paid email service also offers an option for user's to disguise their IP address.
Security and Privacy are the main reasons customers use a pay email system. The benefits of paid email include Antivirus and Phishing Detection. Many users have a significant amount of spam; pay email services claim to have better spam filters. paid email services also know that many users get their email on mobile phones, so they concentrate on safety and security in mobile phone email.
- Anonymous remailer
- Comparison of webmail providers
- Disposable email address
- Email encryption
- Email client
- Email hosting service
- Email privacy
- Email spam
- Email tracking
- IP address
- "Best Paid Email Service 2020". Clean Email, LLC. Retrieved 25 August 2020.
- Tschabitscher, Heinz. "The 5 Best Secure Email Services for 2020". Livewire. Retrieved 25 August 2020.
- "Ray Tomlinson, email inventor and selector of @ symbol, dies aged 74". Guardian News & Media Limited. 6 March 2016. Retrieved 25 August 2020.
- Geist, Michael (2007-11-27). "Private E-mail Not Hush Hush". The Tyee. Archived from the original on 2020-01-02. Retrieved 2019-11-27. Unknown parameter
- Brame, Daniel (2 September 2019). "The Best Hosted Email Providers for 2020". PC Magazine. Retrieved 25 August 2020.
|This Internet-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Paid email" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Paid email. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.