Pakistanis in Singapore
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Related ethnic groups|
|Pakistanis in Malaysia|
|Part of a series on|
|Ethnicity in Singapore|
Culture[edit | edit source]
There is also a Singapore Urdu Development Centre offering classes in Urdu language to the children of Pakistanis, whereas Singapore Pakistani Association  promotes Pakistani culture in Singapore in collaboration with the Pakistan high commission in Singapore.
Notable people[edit | edit source]
- Saad Janjua - Cricketer in Singapore National Cricket team.
- Shauket Aziz - Former Pakistani PM, spend several years working in Singapore Citibank in 1990s.
- Shahzad Ashfaq - Financial Analyst and Economist.
- Captain Muhammad Jalaluddin Sayeed - NOL's founding Managing Director, and Singapore maritime industry key pioneer.
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Cheema, Umar (12 July 2012). "Where expatriates who reach the top come from". The News. Retrieved 31 August 2015.
- Mercy Relief targets more donations for Pakistan flood victims
- Singapore Pakistani Association Archived 2009-03-30 at the Wayback Machine
- PR No. 281 PRESS RELEASE, Islamabad, January 28, 2010
- Singapore MFA Press Release, 11/05/2005 Archived 2012-03-16 at the Wayback Machine
- "Shahzad Fakhar Ashfaq BA: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 5 December 2016.
- Cheryl Goh receives Capt Sayeed Scholarship, NOL Newsroom, September 18, 2009
This article "Pakistanis in Singapore" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pakistanis in Singapore. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.