Palm Harbor Homes, Inc.
This article, Palm Harbor Homes, has recently been created via the Articles for creation process. The reviewer is in the process of closing the request, and this tag should be removed soon.
Script error: No such module "AfC submission catcheck".
|Founder 👔||Lee Posey (1934 - 2008)|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Larry H. Keener - Chairman, President and CEO|
Kelly Tacke - Executive VP, CFO, Corporate Secretary
Number of employees
Palm Harbor Homes is an American manufacturer and marketer of factory-built homes. Palm Harbor Homes is one of the nation's largest builders of manufactured homes and modular homes. The company markets nationwide through vertically integrated operations, encompassing manufactured and modular housing, finance and insurance. Palm Harbor markets its homes through 87 company-owned model centers, 12 building centers and approximately 275 independent dealers, builders and developers in 27 states. Based in Addison, Texas, a North Dallas suburb.
Palm Harbor's focus is the high-end, customized niche of the modular home market. Four out of five homes produced in its 9 manufacturing facilities across the country are personalized or customized with owner-selected features.
Palm Harbor's vertically integrated marketing and manufacturing organization includes:
- Nationwide Homes, based in Martinsville, Virginia, has been building modular homes for over 50 years.
- CountryPlace Mortgage, Palm Harbor’s finance subsidiary, offers origination and service capabilities to buyers of factory-built homes as well as a variety of financing options including conforming loans.
- Standard Casualty Company is a property and casualty insurer based in New Braunfels, Texas. For over 40 years, Standard has offered insurance packages specializing in manufactured homes.
Palm Harbor Homes was listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the ticker symbol PHHM
- "Modular Homes Manufacturers". Palm Harbor Homes. Retrieved 2010-06-15.
- "Contact Us." Palm Harbor Homes. Retrieved on January 7, 2010.
- "Startek, Palm Harbor Homes: Biggest Price Decliners (SRT, PHHM)". Wall Street Journal. 2009-03-23. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2020-12-12.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-01-19. Retrieved 2008-01-21. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link) www.palmharbor.com: Our History
- "Palm Harbor Homes, Inc. Announces Passing of Company Founder". www.businesswire.com. 2008-02-29. Retrieved 2020-12-12.
- https://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=PHHM Yahoo Finance: Palm Harbor Homes: PHHM
- Cavco Industries wins $84M bid for Palm Harbor
- "PALM HARBOR HOMES FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY PROTECTION". www.builderonline.com. Retrieved 2020-12-12. Unknown parameter
Other articles of the topic Companies : Perla Airlines, J.V. Super Mega Market, Nandani Creation Limited, Save Ferris Studios, NSONE, Inc., Fantech, Frère-Bourgeois
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
Category:Manufactured home manufacturers Category:Companies based in New Braunfels, Texas
|This article related to a manufacturing company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Palm Harbor Homes" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Palm Harbor Homes. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.