|Pamilerin "The Pamilerin" Adegoke|
10 March 1994
|Education||University of Lagos|
|Occupation||PR Professional, New Media Entrepreneur, Digital Marketer|
Pamilerin "ThePamilerin" Adegoke (born 10 March 1994) is a Nigerian known for his popular influence on social media and strategic noisemaking. He is also the convener of "#GiveAGirlChildAPad", a project he started in 2018 that raised over 500,000 (NGN) and over 2,800 sanitary pads were shared in Lagos and Ibadan, Nigeria.
Early Life and Education
Pamilerin was born and brought up in Lagos State, Nigeria. Pamilerin Adegoke holds a bachelor's degree in Marine Engineering from the University of Lagos, Nigeria.
Pamilerin began working as an author with TheNet.ng after he met Adekunle Ayeni at an event where he offered him a job at Black House Media.  He was hired at Black House Media as their entertainment editor but left in 2017 to focus on his personal project.
His first biggest deal as a Social media influencer was when he worked with Pepsi in 2015 on Public relations ground. Pamilerin has worked with various celebrities in Nigeria as a Public relations professional such as Korede Bello, Adekunle Gold, Adedimeji Lateef, and several others.
Pamilerin has used his social media influence to call attention to issues of some women and young girls can't afford sanitary pad. As a result, he came up with a team that includes celebrities, media entrepreneurs and several others to raise funds and launched the "Give A Girl Child A Pad" that first took place in November 2018 and January 2019 in Lagos and Ibadan respectively.
He launched his foundation "The Pamilerin Foundation" in July 2019 with the sole aim of providing free pads to girls across Nigeria. A total of 2,800 sanitary pads was shared from the campaign in Lagos and Ibadan, Nigeria.
Awards and nominations
- List of Nigerian bloggers
- "Adegoke Pamilerin Biography, Career, Education, Net Worth". 12 June 2019.
- "Pamilerin Adegoke".
- ""I was once an Intern in Digital and Media Influencing" – Pamilerin Adegoke". 19 February 2019.
- "BRAND MARKETING PERSONALITY OF THE WEEK: ADEGOKE PAMILERIN". 13 April 2018.
- "Pamilerin made his first million naira in revenue at the age of 19". 21 May 2018.
- "Not a Lazy Nigerian Youth: Adegoke Pamilerin". 15 January 2019.
- "Social media strategist, Pamilerin Adegoke takes 'Give A Girl Child A Pad' campaign to Ibadan". 5 February 2019.
This article "Pamilerin Adegoke" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pamilerin Adegoke. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.