Dr. Parvati Dev is the CEO and Co-founder of SimTab, which is a company focused on healthcare simulation development and building serious games.. Prior to this she was the director of Stanford University Medical Media and Information Technology (SUMMIT) from 1990 to 2007. She is also a member of American Medical Informatics Association (AMIA) .
Dr. Parvati Dev received a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) with Honors in Electronics and Electrical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India. She received her MS and PhD in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University.
Dr. Parvati Dev worked on different research and teaching positions at MIT, Boston University and Stanford University. Her work at Stanford University was focused on technologies to increase efficiency and quality of education software development.
She is author of a large number of scientific publications with a h-index of 32. . She focused on research and development of surgical simulation , heptics, 3D anatomy, virtual patients and virtual worlds .
Dr. Dev is a Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association.
She received Distinguished Service Award  from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India in 2016 for her community service for IIT alumni and the institute , and also for being the president of the IIT foundation for two years 
- "Online Medical Simulations Software Companies | Virtual Medical Nursing Simulation, Patient Scenarios Games Online". www.simtabs.com.
- "Parvati Dev, PhD, FACMI | AMIA". www.amia.org. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
- "Parvati Dev - Google Scholar Citations". scholar.google.com. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
- Cornelius, Craig W.; Heinrichs, LeRoy; Youngblood, Patricia; Dev, Parvati (April 2007). "Stanford University Medical Media and Information Technologies Hosts Open Source Surgical Simulation Workshop". Simulation in Healthcare. 2 (1): 43. doi:10.1097/SMJ.0b013e31802ea34c. ISSN 1559-2332.
- Youngblood, Patricia L.; Srivastava, Sakti; Curet, Myriam; Heinrichs, Wm Leroy; Dev, Parvati; Wren, Sherry M. (April 2005). "Comparison of training on two laparoscopic simulators and assessment of skills transfer to surgical performance". Journal of the American College of Surgeons. 200 (4): 546–551. doi:10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2004.11.011.
- Young, S. L.; White, D. N.; Woolson, S. T.; Vassiliadis, A.; Fellingham, L. L.; Dev, P. (1984-10-24). "3D Graphics For Interactive Surgical Simulation And Implant Design". Processing and Display of Three-Dimensional Data II. International Society for Optics and Photonics. 0507: 52–58. Bibcode:1984SPIE..507...52D. doi:10.1117/12.944937.
- Durack, Jeremy C.; Ladd, Amy L.; Kung, Shyh-Yuan; Krebs, Margaret; Chase, Robert A.; Dev, Parvati (2007). "The David L. Bassett Stereoscopic Atlas of Human Anatomy: Developing a Specialized Collection Within the Stanford Mediaserver Digital Library". Proceedings of the 7th ACM/IEEE-CS Joint Conference on Digital Libraries. JCDL '07. New York, NY, USA: ACM: 506. doi:10.1145/1255175.1255306. ISBN 9781595936448.
- Dev, Parvati; Srivastava, Sakti; Gutierrez, David; Senger, Steven; Jones, Neil F.; Steadman, Randolph H.; Relan, Anju; Wilkerson, Luann; Smith, Chadwick F. (2004-09-01). "Production of a Multisource, Real-Time, Interactive Lesson in Anatomy and Surgery: Corn Demonstration". Journal of Educational Technology Systems. 33 (1): 3–10. doi:10.2190/J8A3-LN2H-XHQG-36HA. ISSN 0047-2395.
- "Alumni | Service Award". www.alumni.iitkgp.ac.in. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
- "A committed player". frontline.thehindu.com. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
- "Parvati Dev | IITians for Influencing India's Transformation". iit-iit. Retrieved 5 April 2019.
Saikd (talk) 19:32, 5 April 2019 (UTC) Saikd (talk) 21:51, 5 April 2019 (UTC)
This article "Parvati Dev" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Parvati Dev. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.