Patrick Tan Boon Jin
|Tan Boon Jin|
Dato' Seri Dr. Patrick Tan Boon Jin (Chinese: 陳聞𡈼) is the founder of Admall Sdn Bhd which is one of the subsidiaries of a listed company named Appasia Berhad in Malaysia. He was previously one of the founders of VISIBER Sdn. Bhd.
Awards, honors and privileged positions
Royal orders and conferments
In 2006, Patrick Tan was awarded by Sultan of Pahang with the title of DIMP Datoship in Malaysia and in 2016, he was awarded by Sultan of Pahang with the title of SSAP Datoship (Dato' Sri) in Malaysia.
As one of the founders for VISIBER Sdn Bhd, Patrick Tan has received the Outstanding Entrepreneurship Award by Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2008 (APEA)
Patrick Tan has been awarded as a Record-Holder (Under Business Edition) by The Malaysia Book of Records in 2017.
- "Dato' Sri Dr. Patrick Tan - Welcome to Admall Malaysia". Welcome to Admall Malaysia. Retrieved 2018-07-24.
- "Executive Profile for Patrick Tan". Bloomberg.
- "Anchor Capital Investment Is Proud To Announce That It Will Be Adopting Several Projects As Part Of Its Subsidiary Companies". Anchor Capital Investments.
- "PROPOSED LISTING OF SEVERAL SUBSIDIARIES OF APPASIA ON THE AUSTRALIAN SECURITIES EXCHANGE VIA APPASIA LIMITED". Bursa Malaysia. line feed character in
|title=at position 70 (help)
- "AppAsia Consolidates Business, Plans for IPO". 80 Quartier. 14 March 2017.
- "Energy in Numbers". The Star. 11 November 2011.
- "Unlock the secret of numbers". The Star Online.
- "350 volunteers take part in tree-planting activity in Shah Alam". The Star Online.
- "Awarded by Sultan of Pahang with the title of DIMP Datoship in Malaysia". Official Website. 2006.
- "Awarded by Sultan of Pahang with the title of SSAP Datoship (Dato' Sri) in Malaysia". Official Website. 2016.
- "Received Outstanding Entrepreneurship Award by Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2008 (APEA)". Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards. 2008.
- "Awarded Record Achievement of Malaysia for Business Edition by The Malaysia Book of Records". Dato Patrick Tan Official Website.
This article "Patrick Tan Boon Jin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Patrick Tan Boon Jin. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.