Patrick Wanis is an Australian human behavior and relationship expert, clinical hypnotherapist, life coach and author based in the United States. He has coached various celebrities such as Hulk Hogan and Latin band Xtreme and is recognized as a Celebrity Life Coach. Wanis is a co-host of the TV show "Emotional Mojo."
He has published numerous books on human behavior, relationships, and the mind. He has been featured as a relationship expert and columnist for Date.com and Matchmaker.com, is the human behavior and relationship expert for AMI Mini Mags, a featured behavior and relationship expert for Playboy Radio and is the relationship expert to CupidDates.net, The National Association of Divorce for Women and Children and the 2010 motion picture "The Putt Putt Syndrome."
Wanis began working as a radio show host at Radio 2RG Griffith while also serving as anchor of the regional television news on MTN-9, and hosted regional segments of the "Royal Melbourne Children’s Hospital Telethon." In 1985, he became the youngest talk show host in Australia at age 23 for Radio 7BU with syndicated talk shows on TBN - The Tasmanian Broadcasting Network (including a Sunday night "Lonely Hearts" call-in show) and interviewing the Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke on numerous occasions. He also won First Prize in the Australian Tourism Awards for Tas Travel – his weekly syndicated radio show. Wanis next became a talk show host for Canberra’s news/talk radio 2CA and Political reporter for Ten News television, in Canberra interviewing the Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke on television on numerous occasions and interviewing the candidates for Canberra’s inaugural state elections before becoming executive producer of 3AK Talk-back radio in Melbourne, serving as executive producer for the Don Chipp morning radio show and hosting his own afternoon drive talk show. Wanis also presented a live radio show from Australia's Parliament House, Canberra on the eve of the 1990 Federal Election. Wanis received the ranking of "A+++ Grade Journalist" (the highest industry grading possible) from the Australian Journalists Association.
In 1990, Radio 3AK was sold to businessman Peter Corso who sacked most of its workforce in preparation to relaunch 3AK as Australia's first commercial Italian-language radio station. While interviewing Corso live on-air, Corso offered Wanis the opportunity to stay on as a broadcaster and show host. Wanis declined, stating he was going to travel overseas for three months.
Wanis subsequently began working and traveling in Africa, England, Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean, and the United States. He performed hypnosis, dance, comedy, musicals, and murder mystery musicals in multiple languages. Wanis claims that in 1991, he became the first person to introduce pantomime musicals to West Africa, with his own original musical parodies of Snow White, Cinderella, and Little Red Riding Hood. Wanis directed and co-hosted the "1991 Miss Africa World Beauty Pageant." In the Gambia, West Africa, Wanis observed and studied the link between the belief in spells, curses, Juju, witchcraft, healing doctors (using witchcraft) and the behavior of the Gambian people and their various tribes. Wanis concluded that the spells and curses only had power over those people who believed in them, forming a basis for his later work and studies in hypnotherapy and the power of the mind and beliefs.
In 1993, Wanis directed and co-hosted (in English and Spanish) "Miss Verano" beauty pageant in Spain before a live audience of 5,000 people; produced and co-hosted the 1993 "Junior Miss" and "Junior Mister" for 2000 children in Spain and won awards by Thomson Tours 1991, 1992 and 1993 for "Best Entertainment - The Gambia, West Africa". In 1993, European TV program, Canal Plus "24 Horas" did a feature on Wanis.
In Spain (Ibiza and Salou), Wanis began to perform stage hypnosis shows. His first shows used stooges (actors); Wanis claims he got the inspiration after watching another English performer do the same thing in a resort in Ibiza. Wanis began to read books about hypnosis and hypnotherapy to provide a convincing show and hypnotic induction. One day in Cozumel, Wanis decided to leave a few volunteers up on stage with the stooges/actors as an experiment and two of those volunteers became hypnotized during the hypnotic induction. Subsequently, Wanis would have less stooges and more volunteers in his weekly shows, until he eventually stopped using stooges and actors, and only used real volunteers. While on vacation in Cozumel, a psychologist from Canada saw Wanis’ hypnosis show and suggested that Wanis study hypnotherapy. Wanis began to use hypnosis to work with clients wanting to lose weight and stop smoking and in 1993 began to study with the IACT (International Association of Counselors and Therapists) which Wanis became critical of for allegedly handing out hypnosis certification to anyone who paid and completed a weekend training program.
In 1995, he graduated from W.I.C.S. in Pennsylvania with degrees in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Advanced Hypnotherapy. In 1995, Wanis became the first resident hypnotist on Carnival Cruise Lines, and was invited to Las Vegas to meet David Copperfield. While working on the cruise ships, Wanis also began motivational and training programs and workshops for Steiners’ Salons, Carnival Cruises.
In 1996, he produced, performed and directed New Line’s The Mask! in a live musical production. Wanis went on to consult on a TV comedy variety show version of "The Mask!" with New Line Television. Meanwhile, after witnessing Wanis’ hypnosis show Hipnotica a United States production company sponsored him to come to America. In 1996, he co-produced Al Gore’s visit to Orlando during the 1996 campaign. In 1998, he was a regular co-host and hypnotherapist on the syndicated radio show America Talks Health.
He created and produced the show Blues Brothers 2000 for Daytona (licensed by the Belushi Estate) for a live audience of over 195,000 people.
Children and teens' issues
From 1996-1998, Wanis volunteered with the department of Youth Education and the Children’s Ministry for Unity Church of Christianity Houston, Texas, serving as a Sunday morning teacher and event leader for Uniteens (10 to 14 year-olds) and he wrote, directed and produced two full scale Christmas musicals involving children, teens and adults for the church in 1996 & 1997.
In 2001, Wanis voluntarily directed the 7th annual televised Celebrity Mascot Games (NBA, NFL, Major League Baseball, NHL and NCAA) to raise money for the New Hope Children’s Wish Foundation (now known as New Hope For Kids) and also co-hosted various television talk show specials with teens on terrorism and the September 11 attacks in 2001 and September 11 – One Year On.
In 2002, Wanis began to write pocketbooks (Mini-mags and Micro-mags) for American Media, starting with "How to Hypnotize Anyone." With the publication of more titles and books, he became recognized as a relationship expert and soon after as a human behavior expert. Subsequently, he was regularly featured and interviewed on syndicated radio and TV shows including Mike and Juliet Morning show, Montel Williams show, Fox News Channel, MSNBC, HLN, TruTV, Fox news online and magazines Cosmopolitan, VIVA and The New York Observer.
Wanis has often spoken out publicly on television, radio and in print about celebrity narcissism and meltdowns. In 2007, Wanis began his annual list of The Top Ten Celebrity Meltdowns and became recognized as the expert on celebrity meltdowns; his list is featured each year on FOX News Channel.
In November 2011, Chaz Bono threatened to sue the National Enquirer over an article that cited Wanis and which claimed Bono's weight, stress, and the medications and issues associated with his gender reassignment, could increase the likelihood of an early death. Wanis was cited in the Enquirer article as a Human Behavior Expert (and contrary to claims by Bono’s attorney, Wanis was not cited or credited as a transgender specialist or medical doctor.) The following day, Wanis recorded a personal video message to Bono heeding him to "ignore the sensationalism of the Enquirer headlines such as ‘liver damage agony’ but still take action about his health, to surround himself only with people that really care, and to beware of Hollywood’s parasites."
Wanis has often criticized Hollywood, the media and advertising for their portrayal of women and the sexualization of young girls and babies. "Women are bombarded every day with advertising and messages that there is something wrong with them, something missing – all of these [wedding reality] shows target the insecurity of women" he told Fox News.
Wanis also claims the media often ignores domestic violence against women and instead gives priority to racism. Wanis criticized television executives for ignoring Charlie Sheen's violent behavior against his wife (Sheen pleaded guilty to assaulting Brooke Mueller in 2010) and for waiting for Sheen to make partial racial slurs against his boss before firing Sheen from the hit TV show "Two and a Half Men."
In July 2010, eight months prior to Charlie Sheen’s infamous meltdown, Wanis told Alan Stock of Newsradio 840 KXNT Las Vegas and Russ Morley 850 WFTL Newstalk radio Miami: "We are showing favoritism towards Charlie Sheen. We watch Charlie Sheen on his weekly TV show and for almost 7 years, and we welcome his TV character and welcome him in life as a bad boy but we refuse to see him as a man who has abused a woman. The reality of his abuse, of his violence against a woman, is ignored because people generally seem to like him, to find him affable, viewing him as basically just a boy who is slightly wild and has not yet grown up. If we had heard the conversation between Charlie and his wife, would we still be giving him the free-pass? People quickly condemned Chris Brown for assaulting Rihanna but was that because we saw the photo of her bruised face or because Chris Brown is black and so our bias and prejudice spiked our anger and condemnation?"
In March 2011, Wanis criticized toymaker Mattel for its Clawdeen doll stating that it is actually "encouraging a young girl to dress like a stripper" and to believe that she should be sexually enticing to everyone around her. Wanis also criticized clothing retail chain, Abercrombie & Fitch, for marketing padded bikini tops to girls as young as eight years of age, stating to Fox News that the padded tops are both disturbing and dangerous: "Are we sexualizing young girls to get the attention of men or to encourage women to use their daughters to compensate for their own lack of sexual appeal by living vicariously through their daughter?" Wanis asked. "Is this the extreme extension of the beauty-pageant mother who now seeks to make up for what she can never be?"
In March 2012, Wanis criticized Lifetime Television and Abby Lee Miller (the founder and chief choreographer of The Abby Lee Dance Company) for potentially creating a playground for pedophiles and sexual predators over an episode of the TV show "Dance Moms" titled “Topless Showgirls” which features girls as young as eight performing a sexually charged, provocative showgirl-like routine in a local dance competition, donning tiny sparkly flesh-colored bras and panties to give the illusion of nudity. In the TV episode, Miller recites to the girls as she teaches them the dance moves: “I’m hot, I’m mean, you can’t have me, you can’t afford me.” Referring to the simulated nude costumes and sexual dance movements such as thrusting their chests forward and backward, Wanis told Fox News that “This condones, encourages and motivates adults to imagine little girls dancing naked for their pleasure. ..Of course it will arouse pedophiles and offer them a new legal avenue to engage in their lustful thoughts as they watch the little girls ‘nude’ on television.”
- Wanis, Patrick. (2001). Subconscious Imagery Personality Test. (audio book) New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2002). How to Hypnotize Anyone. New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2002). Angels - Are Everywhere. New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2003). Angel Encounters. New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2003). What a Woman Wants – And How to Give It to Her. New York: WOW Media ISBN 978-0-9779192-0-8 Search this book on .
- Wanis, Patrick. (2003). How to Find Happiness. New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2003). How to Meet a Girl. New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2003). Are You Psychic? - How to Tap Into the Hidden Powers of Your Mind. New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2004). How to get over it – Breakups, Betrayals & Rejection. (audio book) New York: WOW Media ISBN 978-0-9779192-2-2 Search this book on .
- Wanis, Patrick. (2004). Soul Mates – Discovering, Sharing & Loving. New York: WOW Media ASIN: B004EEOFTK
- Wanis, Patrick. (2004). Finding God –Spiritual Strategies To Help You Find Happiness, Fulfillment And Inner Peace. New York: WOW Media B004EEOFV8
- Wanis, Patrick. (2004). How To Connect With A Woman – by Her Sign. New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2005). Hypnosis & The Science of Seduction. New York: WOW Media ASIN: B004EEOFUY
- Wanis, Patrick. (2005). Angels – Angel History and Angel Encounters. New York: WOW Media ISBN 978-0-9779192-1-5 Search this book on .
- Wanis, Patrick. (2005). Soul Mates – Find Your Perfect Match Now. New York: WOW Media ASIN: B004EEOFS6
- Wanis, Patrick. (2006). Get What You Want. New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2006). Get What You Want. (audio book) New York: WOW Media ISBN 978-0-9779192-4-6 Search this book on .
- Wanis, Patrick. (2006). Get the Man You WANT. (audio book) New York: WOW Media ISBN 978-0-9779192-3-9 Search this book on .
- Wanis, Patrick. (2006). The New Science of Persuasion...for men only. (audio book) New York: WOW Media ISBN 978-0-9779192-8-4 Search this book on .
- Wanis, Patrick. (2007). The Greatest Money-Making Secret of All Time. New York: WOW Media ISBN 978-0-9779192-5-3 Search this book on .
- Wanis, Patrick. (2007). Find Love Fast. New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2008). Smash Your Hidden Beliefs - Make More Money NOW! New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2008). How to Get Over it – breakups, betrayals & rejection Volume 2 & workbook. New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2008). Secrets To Getting Over It. (audio book) New York: WOW Media ISBN 978-0-9779192-6-0 Search this book on .
- Wanis, Patrick. (2008). Secrets To Losing Weight, Being Thin and Loving Your Body. (audio book) New York: WOW Media ISBN 978-0-9779192-7-7 Search this book on .
- Wanis, Patrick. (2008). Who are you – Talker, Doer, Thinker, Watcher? – Personality test. (audio book) New York: WOW Media
- Wanis, Patrick. (2010). The Law of Deservedness. (audio book) New York: WOW Media ISBN 978-0-9779192-9-1 Search this book on .
- Fox News Channel
- MSNBC News
- Extra, syndicated
- Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell on HLN
- In Session on truTV
- Prime News on HLN/CNN
- Good Day New York on Fox 5
- Today Show Australia on Nine Network Australia
- CBS News, Miami
- NBC News, Miami
- FOX news, Baltimore, San Diego, Philadelphia, Phoenix
Specials & series
- Aussie Parent Rescue, in development with Renegade Films, Australia
- Milestones Series on Recovery, video series by Milestones Ranch Malibu Treatment Center (12 episodes)
- Never Satisfied: Why Powerful Men Cheat on A&E Biography Channel
- Six Degrees of TV on TVTropolis
- Spirituality Versus Religion on The Catholic Channel
- Xtreme: On the verge[permanent dead link] on Mun2
- The Law of Deservedness on The Masters’ Gathering (video series)
- 40 Most Shocking Celebrity Divorces on VH1
- Get a Room: 10 Most Inappropriate Make-Out Moments on E! Entertainment Television
- Dating on Demand (D.O.D. Squad Expert) on Comcast (12 episodes)
- Hogan Knows Best on Vh1
- September 11 – One year on on WRDQ TV -
- Teens on Terrorism on WRDQ TV
- ' 'X-Men'
Talk & variety
- Emotional Mojo, syndicated, Co-host
- The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet, syndicated
- The Montel Williams Show, syndicated
- The Daily Buzz, syndicated
- Dayside on Fox News Channel
- Daytime, syndicated
- iVillage Live on NBC stations
- The Morning Show on Seven Network, Australia
- The Morning Show on WSFL-TV
- Kerri-Anne on Nine Network, Australia
- Great Day Houston on KHOU
- Contigo Miami, on Canal 41 America TeVe – Spanish
- Consultas Con Cordero, on Canal 41 America TeVe – Spanish
- Pegate Con Hilda, on GenTV – Spanish
- PhD A.M. (Health Psychology, Human Behavior & Hypnosis) from the Open International University for Alternative Medicine
- Certified member of National Guild of Hypnotists
- Faculty member of National Guild of Hypnotists convention 2013
- Is Harsh Judgment of Charlie Sheen Just Evidence of a Hollywood Double Standard? http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/03/03/hollywood-double-standards-charlie-sheen-judged-harshly/
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 15 July 2011. Retrieved 14 March 2011.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 7 July 2012. Retrieved 9 March 2011.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- •Clinical hypnotherapist Patrick Wanis works with guests to help them understand the roots of their anger (9 February on "Montel Williams")
- Patrick Wanis coaches Xtreme on TV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X87DFAaX2w
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 8 May 2008. Retrieved 19 November 2008.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 July 2013. Retrieved 6 August 2013.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 10 February 2011. Retrieved 15 March 2011.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- CupidDates.net - "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 23 July 2011. Retrieved 15 March 2011.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- National Association of Divorce for Women and Children - "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 12 August 2012. Retrieved 8 March 2012.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- The Putt Putt Syndrome - IMDB - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1460661/
- Patrick Wanis Australian elections broadcast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhbClmMrC3I
- Patrick Wanis stage hypnosis https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BZ_n9yFdQU
- "What is hypnosis?" - Sally Jessy Raphael radio show http://patrickwanis.com/RadioInterviews.asp#Sally
- Unity Church reference - Patrick Wanis - "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 24 August 2011. Retrieved 22 March 2011.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Patrick Wanis - guest expert and host Teens On Terrorism TV special, WRDQ 27 Orlando, USA, 2001 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaqI5tqgdwg
- Patrick Wanis - guest host - September 11 – One Year On TV special, WRDQ 27 Orlando, USA, 2002
- Patrick Wanis teaching at Lindenhurst High School NY - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw28WKOd8WA
- Patrick Wanis teaching reference from Clyde Primary School Australia - "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 3 April 2012. Retrieved 15 November 2011.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 7 June 2011. Retrieved 19 November 2008.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 December 2008. Retrieved 19 November 2008.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 15 July 2011. Retrieved 19 November 2008.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Pop Tarts: Top Ten Celebrity Meltdowns: Who Went Mad and Made a Mess in 2007? http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,317560,00.html
- The Expert: Top Ten Celebrity Meltdowns of 2007! "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2 January 2009. Retrieved 19 November 2008.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Lohans and Kardashians and Sheens - Oh My! Top 10 Celebrity Meltdowns of 2011 http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/12/19/lohans-and-kardashians-and-sheens-oh-my-top-10-celebrity-meltdowns-2011/
- FOX News - Celebrity Meltdowns 2008 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9lIeKOceY8
- Top 10 Celebrity Meltdowns 2009 - FOX News - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dbqX92orNQ
- Top 10 Celebrity Meltdowns 2010 - FOX NEWS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU4VplBHz24
- Top 10 Celebrity Meltdowns 2011 - FOX NEWS - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB0pG5Jg68o
- Chaz Bono Threatens Legal Action Over Tabloid Death Prediction - http://www.eonline.com/news/chaz_bono_threatens_legal_action_over/273415#ixzz1cqlW6Oqt/
- Chaz Bono's Cease and Desist Letter to the National Enquirer - http://www.eonline.com/static/news/pdf/ChazCeaseandDesist.pdf
- YouTube Message to Chaz Bono - Patrick Wanis PhD - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zu64DvHhWU/
- Chaz Bono, weight, stress, transgender, suicide and health risks - http://www.patrickwanis.com/blog/index.php/chaz-bono-weight-stress-transgender-suicide-and-health-risks/
- "Babies and High Heels? Would you put them on your baby girl?" - http://thestylewise.blogspot.com/2008/10/babies-and-high-heels-would-you-put-them.html
- "Do Wedding-Themed Reality Shows Make a Mockery of Marriage?" - http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/03/14/wedding-themed-reality-shows-making-mockery-sacred-tradition-marriage/#ixzz1GtWkv0NI
- "Sexualization of School-Aged Girls Harms Women of All Ages, Expert Says" - http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/10/25/glee-diana-agron-school-girl-sexualization-britney/#ixzz1GtWESRm3
- "Mattel's Waxing and Shaving Monster High Doll Sparks Outrage" - http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/03/16/mattels-waxing-shaving-monster-high-doll-sparks-outrage/#ixzz1GtWSZwco
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 March 2011. Retrieved 17 March 2011.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Charlie Sheen and Hollywood hypocrisy - WTXF Fox 29 - "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 15 July 2011. Retrieved 17 March 2011.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Charlie Sheen "I'll kill you" - Newsradio 840 KXNT - http://patrickwanis.com/RadioInterviews.asp#RacismViolence
- Charlie Sheen - Racism and violence - 850 WFTL Newstalk radio Miami http://patrickwanis.com/RadioInterviews.asp#illkillyou
- "Mattel Releases Waxing/Shaving Doll, Causes Controversy" - http://perezhilton.com/2011-03-17-mattel-causes-all-types-of-controversy-with-release-of-doll-that-likes-to-wax-and-shave
- Abercrombie & Fitch Sparks Outcry With Padded Bikini Tops for 8-Year-Olds - http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/03/25/abercrombie-fitch-sparks-outcry-padded-bikini-bras-designed-8-year-olds/
- 'Dance Moms' 'nude' dance routine episode playground for pedophiles, experts say - http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/03/09/dance-moms-nude-dance-routine-episode-playground-for-pedophiles-experts-say/
- Top 10 Celebrity Meltdowns 2011 - FOX News - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB0pG5Jg68o
- MSNBC - Paris Hilton doesn't need jail - Patrick Wanis PhD - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo0wWCrylp8
- The dangers of gurus - 2 years prison for James Ray 3 deaths - Patrick Wanis PhD TruTV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvMyoFLdQQ0
- "HLN - Jason Young murder trial - Patrick Wanis PhD - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYuIeuisrA0
- 5 steps to finding your soul mate – Good Day NY – Patrick Wanis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pznEHuc3I8
- Jason Russell Kony 2012 Viral video public meltdown – Today Show Australia – Patrick Wanis - http://today.ninemsn.com.au/videoindex.aspx?uuid=ed1761f3-af68-43ee-bcc1-152ed1c2b197
- The Millennium Woman on CBS News Miami - Patrick Wanis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4QYWTHoxXI
- When to dump him - The 6 red flags - Patrick Wanis Fox News - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1sL2RjjJMc
- Aussie Parent Rescue trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3oaJ0S5evI
- Milestones Series on Recovery – TMS: new treatment for depression (Dr. John Hawkins) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01SF-ZQxx38
- Never Satisfied: Why Powerful Men Cheat – preview - http://www.biography.com/tv/biochannel-special/videos/never-satisfied-why-powerful-men-cheat-preview-2172718204
- Six Degress of TV- http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1667669/
- Spirituality Versus Religion - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WuzGlNJwOw
- Patrick Wanis PhD coaches Xtreme on TV - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X87DFAaX2w
- Law of Deservedness - Patrick Wanis PhD and Harrison Klein - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgZFPLQ-K-c
- VH1 40 Most Shocking Celebrity Divorces - http://www.vh1.com/shows/the_greatest/episode.jhtml?episodeID=149381
- Celebrity makeouts – body language analysis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWuAtYZ7J-o
- Patrick Wanis D.O.D Squad - http://www.datingondemand.com/datingtv/dodsquad/Profile.aspx?expertID=204
- Teens on Terrorism - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaqI5tqgdwg
- Man publicly humiliates screaming wife – Emotional Mojo - Patrick Wanis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuR3F68Cupc
- Why Women Date Ugly Men – Morning Show with MIke & Juliet - Patrick Wanis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwzpMVF3yuo
- "Explosive Anger" Hypnotherapy by Patrick Wanis on Montel Williams - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K5p75eh09E
- The 4 things women want - Patrick Wanis Daily Buzz - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzYXEH9GtnQ
- Why women cheat – Patrick Wanis Dayside Fox News Channel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbkYBkVy0oI
- The Male Fear of Commitment - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aMcOsIJKf4
- Are you dateworthy? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKR5IV370TE
- Bad parenting - Billy Ray Cyrus - Patrick Wanis PhD - The Morning Show Australia - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYDIDS6kLpc
- Dealing with Emotional Vampires - The Morning show - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo3zKlx89FE
- Find Love Fast - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAJP8PDwLcA
- Puede el fisico de Sarah Palin influenciar el voto? Patrick Wanis PhD - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2gsnEGnLOY
- El lenguaje del cuerpo - Patrick Wanis - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edp3D2Now9g
This article "Patrick Wanis" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Patrick Wanis. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.