Paul E. Sperry
|Occupation||Pundit, author, investigative journalist|
|Notable works||Muslim Mafia; Infiltration; Crude Politics|
Sperry has previously been the Washington Bureau Chief at Investor's Business Daily and the far-right conspiracy website WorldNetDaily. He has written columns for The Wall Street Journal, and appeared on Fox News as well as other media outlets. He currently regularly writes op-ed pieces for the New York Post.
- The Great American Bank Robbery (Thomas Nelson, 2011)
- Muslim Mafia (WND, 2009) (co-author)
- Infiltration: How Muslim Spies and Subversives have Penetrated Washington (Thomas Nelson, 2005)
- Crude Politics: How Bush's Oil Cronies Hijacked the War on Terrorism (Thomas Nelson, 2003)
- "Hoover Institution - Reports - 2008 Report: Fellows". Hoover.org. Archived from the original on September 8, 2008. Retrieved May 2, 2010. Unknown parameter
- "Everybody wants Sarah - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review". triblive.com. October 11, 2012. Retrieved May 2, 2010.
- "Paul Sperry". New York Post.
- Timothy Johnson, Alexandrea Boguhn (18 May 2015). "This NY Post Op-Ed Attacking Clinton Aide Cheryl D. Mills Is Riddled With Inaccuracies". Media Matters.CS1 maint: Uses authors parameter (link)
- "FrontPage Magazine - Infiltration". 188.8.131.52. Retrieved May 2, 2010.[dead link]
This article "Paul Sperry" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Paul Sperry. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.