Lua error in Module:Effective_protection_level at line 16: attempt to index field 'FlaggedRevs' (a nil value).
|Birth name||Paulina Mary Jean Gretzky|
|Born||December 19, 1988|
Los Angeles, California
Gretzky is the eldest child of retired NHL hockey player Wayne Gretzky and actress Janet Jones and has four siblings. She has three brothers, Ty, Trevor, and Tristan, and one sister, Emma. She is the granddaughter of Walter Gretzky and niece of Keith and Brent Gretzky.
Gretzky decided not to go to college in order to pursue a career in entertainment. She performed in public for the first time at the 2003 Heritage Classic with "I Will Remember You". Her song "Collecting Dust" was on MTV's Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County. It has since been released on iTunes.
Gretzky had a bit part as "Bikini Girl Daisy" in the move Grown Ups 2 (2013).
In August 2013, she became engaged to professional golfer Dustin Johnson after seven months of dating. They have two sons, Tatum Gretzky Johnson (born January 19, 2015) and River Jones Johnson (born June 12, 2017).
Gretzky had a Twitter account, which included various photographs of her partying and wearing "revealing clothing." Its 2011 closure, recommended by her father, received international media coverage.
- "Collecting Dust" (AO Recordings, 2006)
- The Huffington Post Canada (May 23, 2013). "Paulina Gretzky Photo: Instagram Star Sings 'I Will Remember You', Wears Lace-Up Crotch Jeans In 2003 (PHOTOS)". Huffingtonpost.ca. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- "Is Paulina Gretzky Dating Dustin Johnson? Wayne Gretzky's Daughter Poses For Flare Magazine Amidst Dating Rumors". Ibtimes.com. January 8, 2013. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- "Gretzky's daughter pursues singing, acting career". Sports.espn.go.com. Associated Press. August 14, 2006. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- Canadian Press (July 12, 2005). "Paulina Gretzky follows Mom into modelling". CTV News. Archived from the original on May 17, 2008.
- Flare Magazine article Archived October 14, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- "Photos: Paulina Gretzky Cover Shoot". golfdigest.com. Retrieved April 4, 2014.
- Leahy, Sean (July 12, 2012). "Paulina Gretzky cast as a coed in Adam Sandler's 'Grown Ups 2′ movie". Sports.yahoo.com. Retrieved April 6, 2014.
- Rapp, Timothy (August 18, 2013). "Paulina Gretzky Engaged to Golfer Dustin Johnson". Bleacher Report. Retrieved July 20, 2015.
- Vokes-Dudgeon, Sophie (January 21, 2015). "Paulina Gretzky Gives Birth to Baby Boy, Welcomes First Son With Golfer Pro Fiance Dustin Johnson". Us Weekly. Retrieved July 20, 2015.
- "Dustin Johnson and Paulina Gretzky Announce They're Having a Boy with Exploding Ball". thebiglead.com. Retrieved February 26, 2017.
This article "Paulina Gretzky" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Paulina Gretzky. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.