|Founders 👔||Innokenty Isers, Konstantin Vasilenko and Arturs Markevich|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, BCH, NEO, BNB|
Number of employees
Paybis is a UK-based cryptocurrency exchange, founded in 2014. The exchange provides cryptocurrency to fiat trading and is considered to be one of the most notable cryptocurrency exchange in the Baltics.
Paybis started out as a thought experiment from founders Innokenty Isers, Konstantin Vasilenko and Arturs Markevich who, in 2014, saw potential in the future of cryptocurrencies. The company is based in the UK.
During these early stages, the three friends were more involved with the gaming industry, as they came from a background of competitive e-sports. The trio was initially working on the development of a gaming platform but eventually chose to focus on Paybis in response to the increased demand for cryptocurrencies.
On 22 May 2014, the domain was bought and the exchange officially started its operations in 2015. It was during this time that Konstantin Vasilenko, the third founder, officially joined the company, leaving behind his position as CRM Delivery Manager in Accenture.
It is only a year later that the platform really started taking off, becoming a viable cryptocurrency exchange platform. Paybis.com currently holds key partnerships with Israel-based payment processor Simplex, cryptocurrency exchange Kraken and BlueOrange bank. Paybis.com further supports payment systems like Credit cards, SEPA Bank Transfers in Europe and Skrill/Neteller among others.
Currently, the exchange supports BTC, ETH purchase with credit cards,, LTC, XRP, BCH, NEO and is one of the first cryptocurrency exchanges, aside from Binance, to support BNB coin.
In September 2018, Paybis created a subsidiary company called CryptoCash, the first cryptocurrency embassy in the Baltics. Cryptocash has a physical office in the center of Riga where local cryptocurrency enthusiasts can attend crypto meetups, educate themselves, buy crypto-related merchandise or buy cryptocurrency with cash.
- "Paybis hace la compra de Bitcoin mucho más fácil con tarjetas de crédito". CriptoNoticias - Bitcoin, blockchains y criptomonedas. April 7, 2017.
- "Paybis reduce las comisiones de compra de Bitcoin en un 25% en pagos con tarjeta de crédito y débito". CriptoNoticias - Bitcoin, blockchains y criptomonedas. July 1, 2017.
- "Why Slack's Full Page Ad in 'The New York Times' Was an Epic Fail". www.linkedin.com.
- "Paybis Makes Buying Bitcoin a Lot Easier With Credit Cards". www.prnewswire.com.
- "Cryptocurrency FAQ". Flipboard.
- "PAYBIS LTD - Overview (free company information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk.
- "Kriptovalūta. Kādi ir riski, ko paver nauda, kuras izcelsmi un īpašniekus nav iespējams noteikt?". skaties.lv.
- "Best Ways to Trade / Sell Your Amazon Gift Card for Cash or Paypal". gleanster.
- "More Millenials Are Investing In Bitcoin". SavingAdvice.com Blog. July 12, 2019.
- "Digital Assets Will Cause Millennials To Dump Gold For Bitcoin- Barry Silbert". July 12, 2019.
- "Everything About Cryptocurrency". Flipboard.
- Allison, Bethany (May 17, 2018). " Amazon & Bitcoin: The Whole Story". Medium.
- "How To Trade Cryptocurrencies". CRYPTOCURRENCYTALK.COM.
- "Paybis takes giant steps towards helping beginners learn more about cryptocurrencies". pressat.co.uk.
- "PayBis - Latvijas Lielākā Kriptovalūtu Birža". Spoki.
- Maltese, Marco E. G. (December 9, 2015). "PayBis E-currency And Bitcoin Exchange Planning Expansion". Cointelegraph.
- "Paybis Continue to Impress - Huge 50% Discount for High Volume Orders now Available!". May 8, 2018.
- "Paybis.com Review – Scam or not?". www.bestbitcoinexchange.net.
- "How to Restore a Bitcoin Wallet in a Few Easy Steps". Coinspeaker. May 1, 2019.
- "Callcoin: Telegram-бот для международных звонков за биткоины". habr.com.
- Sodiq, Olanrewaju (May 21, 2018). "Bitcoin (BTC): Everything You Need To Know".
- Release, Press (April 3, 2019). "Paybis Leaps Towards Worldwide Crypto Adoption by Translating Its Website into 5 New Languages". CCN.com.
- "App Square".
- "Ed :: social network marketing | FREE online branding with IMfaceplate".
- "What is Cryptocurrency- Beginner Friendly Guide (Posts by Terry Miller)". Bloglovin’. March 21, 2019.
- "Paybis and Simplex Continue to Impress!". coinidol.com.
- "Where to buy bitcoin - Money Orders & Transfer Services - Latvia, UN". www.agreatertown.com.
- "How to choose dental intraoral camera?". www.medicalmingle.com.
- ltd, Crowdholding. "Earn 3000 YUP | Which are payment gateways crypto-friendly? | Crowdholding | Feedback | Rewards". Crowdholding.
- "Paybis Makes Buying Bitcoin a Lot Easier with Credit Cards". Bitcoinist.com. April 11, 2017.
- "Paybis Launches Credit Card Purchases for Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash - Reuters". www.reuters.com.
- "Buy BNB instantly! | PayBis". paybis.com.
- "Buy a Bit of Bitcoin with your Bank Account (and other updates)!". Abra. March 9, 2017.
- "Steem Italia". steemitalia.com.
- "Bitcoin exchanger Paybis launching debit card". CryptoNinjas. May 1, 2017.
- "Bitcoin Teller in Riga - Crypto Embassy CryptoCash". coinatmradar.com.
- "Rīgā atklāta kriptovalūtu vēstniecība CryptoCash - Publikum". www.publikum.lv.
- "How to buy Bitcoin with bank account". July 1, 2017.
- "Baltic Blockchain Allstars : Latvia, 10 to watch".
- "Leading Crypto Exchange, Paybis, Announces World Biggest Discount Offer for High Volume Orders, Up to Huge 50% Discount!". coinidol.com.
- "Large Orders Offered A Massive 50% Discount on UK Cryptocurrency Exchange Paybis". May 11, 2018.
- Pimentel, David (April 11, 2017). "Bitcoin with a Credit Card Set in UK".
This article "Paybis" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Paybis. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.