|Born||John Alexander Lawson|
August 12, 1978
San Francisco, California
|💀Died||October 25, 2015 (aged 37)|
Central Prison, Raleigh, Wake County, North CarolinaOctober 25, 2015 (aged 37)
|Cause of death||Suicide|
|Resting place||Not revealed|
|Pazuzu Ilah Algarad|
|🏫 Education||8th grade|
|Television||The Devil You Know|
Pazuzu Algarad (Arabic: بازوزو اله الجراد 1978–2015), was an American serial killer responsible for the murder of three men. Born as John Alexander Lawson, Pazuzu legally changed his name in 2002 to conform with his satanist beliefs. He committed suicide in jail to escape conviction of his crimes. He had previously sharpened his teeth and used these to bite a vein in his arm.
In 2012, he was convicted as an accessory after the fact, after a shooting death in Dohanna Park near the Yadkin River in 2010. In 2014, he was arrested after skeletal remains were discovered in shallow graves in his backyard. His girlfriend was arrested as well. She was charged and later convicted for her role in the deaths.
Following his death, he became the subject of a documentary called The Devil You Know.
- "Two men charged in death of man found at Yadkin park". Winston-Salem Journal. Oct 7, 2010.
- Alex Heigl (October 10, 2014). "Three Suspects Arrested After Skeletal Remains Found in North Carolina Backyard". PEOPLE.com.
- Hewlett, Michael (Mar 9, 2017). "Girlfriend of avowed Satanist Pazuzu Algarad sentenced for killing one man, helping bury another at Clemmons home". Winston-Salem Journal.
- "Pazuzu Algarad's House". www.morbidtourism.com.
- Craver, Richard (Apr 24, 2015). "Clemmons house where human remains found is demolished". Winston-Salem Journal.
- Clodfelter, Tim (25 Aug 2019). "TV series on Pazuzu Algarad case aims to examine failures that allowed murders to happen". Greensboro News and Record.
- The facts behind the satanic slayings in ‘The Devil You Know’
- Rue, Lioness (24 September 2021). "The Satanist Who Only Pooped in the Corners of His House". Lessons from History.
- Michael Hennessey (28 October 2015). "'Devil worshipper' Pazuzu Algarad is dead". myfox8.com.
- "First look inside Clemmons home of 'devil worshipper' accused of murder, sacrificing animals". myfox8.com. 5 November 2014.
- John Alexander “Pazuzu Ilah Algarad” Lawson at Find a GraveLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Pazuzu Algarad" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pazuzu Algarad. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.