|Born||April 7, 1990|
|Daniel Adu Penti|
Ghanaian celebrity blogger and Radio personality
|📆 Years active||2009–present|
Daniel Adu Penti, known professionally as Penti De-Blogger or Penti-Gh, is a Ghanaian entertainment blogger, former radio producer and presenter, event promoter, social media marketer and a content writer for Homebase TV.
Life and Career
Penti attended Abuakwa State College where he began writing feature articles about rural communities and development in the year 2009. After graduating from Ghana Institute of Journalism with diploma in communication studies, during his days in GIJ, he worked with Radio Gij as a radio producer. While at GIJ, he also worked with several media houses as an intern personnel including Today Newspaper, Radio Gij, Business Television Africa (BTA) and Hejorle Online Radio. He started as an intern at Today Newspaper, where he met senior writers who enhanced his style and method of writing, but as a blogger, he started with BlogSpot by Google. While writing and publishing his news articles, an old friend spotted his article on Facebook and created his first professional website for him for free which was pentigh.com, after successful years with pentigh.com, he created another website which is his current website (ghviralnews.com). With the introduction of Homebase TV, he doubles as the station's online news editor, writer, social media manager and online promoter.
Eminence Awards (2016) online media personality of the year and Ghana tertiary awards (2017) most influential student blogger of the year.
- "Mark Okraku Mantey is a critic bully- Penti De-Blogger". January 21, 2019.
- "Edem Defends Wendy Shay over "Dump" Question by MzGee". November 9, 2018.
- "Meet Ghana's Leading Celebrity Blogger in Ghana - Penti De Blogger". January 25, 2019.
- I wish I had a strong man in whose arms I could lie every night - Efia Odo
- “Ghana Is Full Of Stupid People” Sister Derby
- I went to Dr. Obengfo to reduce the size of my breast - Model
- Let’s Unite To Free Women and Girls from All Forms of Abuse, Second Lady Appeals
- Breaking : Ken Agyapong ‘picked’ up by CID over killing of Anas’ undercover partner
This article "Penti" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Penti. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.