|Born||Glenn Samuel Semakor |
29 June 1987
|🎓 Alma mater||Sogakope Senior School,Ipmc|
Glenn Samuel Semakor (born June 29, 1987), known professionally as GlennSamm, is a Ghanaian model and blogger/publicist and has for several years been a strong force in Ghana's entertainment industry.
Early life and education
GlennSamm comes from keta, in the volta region, Ghana and was born Accra, Having completed Basic Education at Celestial School, ashaiman in 2003, he enrolled for his high school education at Sogakope Senior Secondary where he completed high school in 2006 studying visual arts. He then proceeded to study modeling at Exopa Modeling school in Accra.
GlennSamm is the founder of Disturbinggh and Eboxafrica, both online showbiz hub in Ghana, also the former publicist of leading dancehall artist Stonebwoy. Currently publicist of new sensation dancehall art Eye Judah and record label FreedomCry Records
As a prolific web and content management personality, he has been associated with big brands on the Africa landscape, including Stonebwoy, Bisa Kdei, Gasmilla, Okyeame Kwame, Ice Prince, Ben Pol, Eye Judah, Stanley Enow among others.
- Samm, Glenn. "Glenn Born". Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- Ghanaian, Blogger. "Ghanaian Blogger". Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- Early, Life. "Early Life". Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- Author, eboxafrica. "owner of eboxafrica". Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- The Chale Wote, Festival in Accra, Ghana, Is a Street Style Paradise. "The Chale Wote Festival in Accra, Ghana, Is a Street Style Paradise". vogue. ALEX FRANK. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- Ghanaian plus size model gets featured in Vogue Magazine, for his 2018 Chale Wote look. "Ghanaian plus size model gets featured in Vogue Magazine for his 2018 Chale Wote look". pulse. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- Accra’s Chale Wote, festival attendees were peak chill elegance. "Accra's Chale Wote festival attendees were peak chill elegance". thefader/. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
- GlennSamm named brand ambassador for, Caveman Watches. "GlennSamm named brand ambassador for Caveman Watches". ameyawdebrah. Retrieved 9 February 2019.
This article "Glenn Samuel Semakor" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Glenn Samuel Semakor. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.