Peoples Financial Corp
|Public limited company|
|Traded as||NASDAQ: PFBX|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
(Chairman & CEO)
|US$24.628 million (2012)|
|US$2.641 million (2012)|
|Total assets||US$804.912 million (2012)|
|Total equity||US$110.754 million (2012)|
Number of employees
The Peoples Financial Corporation is a registered financial holding company in Biloxi, Mississippi, and operated through its wholly owned subsidiary, The Peoples Bank, under the Bank Holding Company Act at December 31, 2013. The company provides government entities, individuals, and commercial businesses with banking, financial, and trust services. A March 2018 report claimed a quarterly revenue of US$6.2 million with a net income of US$292k.
- Chevis Swetman - chairman of the board, president, chief executive officer
- Dan Magruder - independent vice chairman of the board
- Lauri Wood - chief financial officer, controller
- Thomas Sliman - first vice president
- Drew Allen - independent director
- Rex Kelly - independent director
- Number of employees
- Peoples Financial Corp (PFBX.PK) Quote| Reuters.com
- "About Us". Peoples Bank. Retrieved 13 June 2018.
- Peoples Financial Corp (PFBX.PK) People | Reuters.com
This article "Peoples Financial Corporation" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Peoples Financial Corporation. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.