Pepsi Pass Logo
Type of site
|Available in||1 language|
|Dissolved||December 20, 2017|
Pepsi Pass was a loyalty program started by Pepsi in 2015. The program rewarded users by doing this such as entering codes, visiting select restaurants featuring Pepsi products, referring friends, and other tasks earning them “Points”. The “Points” can be redeemed for Pepsi gear, prize entries, sports gear, music related items, and other items. On October 25, 2017, Pepsi announced the ending of the program by December 20, 2017.
- 2015: Pepsi Pass introduced
- October 25, 2017: Pepsi announced Pepsi Pass will be discontinued
- October 31, 2017: Last day to earn Pepsi Pass “Points”.
- December 20, 2017: Last day to redeem Pepsi Pass “Points”.
- My Coke Rewards — direct competition of Pepsi Stuff and Pepsi Pass.
- Pepsi Refresh Project
- Premium (marketing)
- Promotion (marketing)
- Pepsi Stuff
This article "Pepsi Pass" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pepsi Pass. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.