This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lastra at the Playboy booth during the VIP Auto Fashion show at the Los Angeles Convention Center, November 2006
|Playboy centerfold appearance|
|Preceded by||Stephanie Glasson|
|Succeeded by||Scarlett Keegan|
January 15, 1981
Monterey Park, California, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 5.5 in (1.66 m)|
|Weight||110 lb (50 kg; 7.9 st)|
Search Pilar Lastra on Amazon.
Pilar Lastra (born January 15, 1981) is a model and radio broadcaster. She was the Playboy Playmate of the Month for August 2004. She co-hosts Every Man's Fantasy on SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio Channel 87.
Lastra was one of the models on the NBC game show, Deal or No Deal. When the show began, she held case #26 and then #8, but then she moved to case #14. In April 2006, Lastra and the other 25 models from Deal or No Deal were listed as a whole in People magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People.
She also is working for Sirius Satellite Radio hosting The Playmate Hour on Playboy Radio (with Miriam Gonzalez who was Playmate of the Month for March, 2001), and she wrote one of the chapters of a serialized novel on the Sirius website (along with other Sirius talent) called Naked Came the Summer.
Filmography and television shows
- Las Vegas - Take the money and run (2005) Fleeting Cheating Meeting (2007) ... Pomona
- Deal or No Deal (2005) .... Model #26, later Model #8, and later Model #14
- The Last Great Infomercial (2005) .... Tiffany Brittany
- Murder on the Yellow Brick Road (2005) (post-production) .... Gabrielle Mendez
- No Rules (2005) .... Jennifer
- The Girls Next Door - I'll Take Manhattan (2005) .... Herself
- Malibu Spring Break (2003) .... Gloria
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pilar Lastra.|
- Pilar Lastra on IMDb
- Pilar Lastra on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Pilar Lastra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pilar Lastra. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.