Portland Commission of Public Docks
- Abbot, Carl. "Port of Portland". The Oregon Encyclopedia. Retrieved March 21, 2019.
- "Port of Portland/Commission of Public Docks Photographs Collection, 1911–1997". Archives West. Orbis Cascade Alliance. Retrieved March 21, 2019.
- Hegardt, G. B. (January 1, 1920). "Terminal Development Marks Epoch for City, World Shipping Center". The Morning Oregonian. Sec. 3, p. 4.
- MacColl, E. Kimbark (1976). The Shaping of a City: Business and Politics in Portland, Oregon 1885 to 1915. Portland, Oregon: Georgian Press Company. pp. 384–386. OCLC 2645815. Search this book on
Other articles of the topic Oregon : Fifty Licks, Adventist Health Tillamook, Theory Eatery, Monroe Schwarzlose, Second Foundation (Oregon), Sullivan's Gulch Bar & Grill, Trapezoid E
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Media related to [[commons:Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).|Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 466: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).]] at Wikimedia Commons
Category:1910 establishments in Oregon Category:1970 disestablishments in Oregon Category:Government agencies established in 1910 Category:Government agencies disestablished in 1970 Category:Government of Portland, Oregon Category:History of Portland, Oregon Category:Port of Portland (Oregon)
|This article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Portland Commission of Public Docks" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Portland Commission of Public Docks. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.