Precision Camera & Video Repair, Inc.
|Headquarters 🏙️||Enfield, Connecticut|
Area served 🗺️
|John Malinosky, CEO & President|
Sandor Dizes, VP- Finance
Number of employees
Precision Camera & Video Repair, Inc. (also referred to as PCVR or Precision Camera) is the world's largest camera and camcorder repair facility.
The company has its headquarters in Enfield, Connecticut and operations in El Paso, Texas and Juarez, Mexico. PCVR offers services for digital and film cameras and camcorders, digital SLR cameras, film based SLR cameras, ED and L series lenses, and on-camera electronic flash units.
Founded in 1948, PCVR provides repair services for a "wide variety of customers ranging from national retailers to individual consumers." Precision Camera Repair is a camera repair service provider for leading consumer electronics retailers, such as Best Buy, and third party extended warranty companies. Precision Camera also provides repair services for individual customers worldwide by web order through the company's website. PCVR is an authorized repair facility for the industry's leading manufacturers, including Sony, Kodak, Fujifilm, Nikon, Pentax, and Canon, among others and has service contracts with major retailers including BestBuy. Precision Camera is UPS's largest inbound customer.
Precision Camera and Video Repair employs approximately 550 people in their repair and customer service facilities.
Precision Camera and Video Repair, Inc. is a private equity company. It has been a member of the business services portfolio of CIVC Partners since 2005. PCVR is a Dun & Bradstreet listed small business.
Precision Camera is also known for its community involvement initiatives. Partnering with Best Buy, Precision Camera has been an active supporter of the Black Woods Blizzard Tour to raise money and awareness for ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig's Disease. PCVR also annually sponsors a breast cancer awareness event with Estee Lauder and Nikon. Locally, Precision Camera is a sponsor of the local battered women’s shelter, Network Against Domestic Abuse, and supports employees who volunteer for the Russian Evan Baptist Church in Westfield, Massachusetts, supporting children in former Soviet Bloc countries who were orphaned following the Berlin Wall collapse and the Soviet Union’s demise. Precision Camera also partners with the local Enfield school district to create an event called the Reality Store and a daily bottle and can collection program to fund student activities.
Reputation among consumers
- Greve, Curtis. "RL Podcast 5 – Interview with Larry Maye, COO of Precision Camera". Greve-Davis. Archived from the original on 24 January 2013. Retrieved 15 October 2012. Unknown parameter
- Precision Camera and Video Repair, Inc.: Private Company Information - BusinessWeek
- Precision Camera Wins Best Buy's Bravo Award: Image-Acquire.com
- Nikon Authorized Repair List
- International Service Network (America) : Support & Service : PENTAX
- "Precision Camera & Video Repair cuts 115 jobs at Enfield location". masslive.com. May 9, 2011. Retrieved July 10, 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-10-14. Retrieved 2008-12-10. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Precision Camera Repair (Precision Camera & Video Repair, Inc) - Enfield, Connecticut (CT) | Company Profile
- CIVC Partners
- Dun & Bradstreet Credit Reports[permanent dead link]
- Making a Difference
- Demystifying Digital[permanent dead link]
- "Precision Camera". yelp.com. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
- "Precision Camera and Video Repair". google.com. Retrieved 20 November 2015.
- Precision Camera Official Site
- Precision Camera's CIVC Partners Profile
- Precision Camera's Facebook Page
- Precision Camera's ALSA Fundraising Site
- Precision Camera's BusinessWeek Profile
This article "Precision Camera and Video Repair" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Precision Camera and Video Repair. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.