Premier Private Jets
Premier Private Jets is an American air charter company in Stuart, Florida. It was established in 2013 and incorporated in Florida. The company charters more than 1,000 light, medium, and heavy-size aircraft, and provides round-trip and point-to-point travel through a network of Wyvern and Argus rated owners and operators.
The company voluntarily applied to the ARG/US safety organization for a safety rating, and has incorporated safety management systems (SMS) companywide. Current safety ratings include ARG/US GOLD.
Premier Private Jets is a member of the Air Charter Safety Foundation (ACSF), a non-profit organization that aims to promote safety in personal and business aviation through risk management programs.
In 2018 the company was ranked #2262 in Inc. magazine's 2018 "Inc. 5000" list, with estimates showing annual revenues of $6.3 Million and employing a staff of approximately 20. The organization saw growth of 195% in three years.
- "Manta". Unknown parameter
- "The FACE of PRIVATE JET TRAVEL". Stuart Magazine. Retrieved 2019-09-11.
- "Safety". Premier Private Jets. Retrieved 2019-09-11.
- "CHEQ Operator Registry". cheq.argus.aero. Retrieved 2019-09-11.
- "Premier Air, Inc. Joins the Air Charter Safety Foundation". www.AviationPros.com. Retrieved 2019-09-11.
- "Premier Private Jets". Inc.com. Retrieved 2019-09-11.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Premier Private Jets" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Premier Private Jets. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.