Did you know a wiki could be used internally in your company ? For better knowledge management and internal communication. Less email and office files. 30 days free trial. (Ad)
|Edit this InfoBox|
|Arnie Bellini (CEO)|
Number of employees
ConnectWise, Inc. is a company that develops and distributes business automation solutions for managed services providers (MSPs) and information technology (IT) solution providers. The company has an open API platform that allows third-party vendors the ability to integrate with the company’s business management software. More than 200 vendors are integrated with ConnectWise solutions.
ConnectWise was founded in 1982 in Tampa, Florida, by brothers Arnie and David Bellini to implement and service local computer networks for businesses in the Tampa Bay area. It was formally known as Micro Information Solutions, Inc. and changed its name to ConnectWise, Inc. in 1999.
The Bellini brothers began developing their professional services automation (PSA) software in 1987. The goal was to integrate several programs the company used for its business. Originally named ConnectWise, the solution was renamed to ConnectWise Manage in 2016.
In 2010, ConnectWise made an investment in LabTech Software, a remote monitoring and management (RMM) software provider. Additional investments were made in Quosal, a quoting and proposal software firm, in 2011, and in ScreenConnect, a remote control and remote access software solution, in 2014.
ConnectWise combined its solutions and related businesses into a single company and brand in 2016. At that time, LabTech was renamed ConnectWise Automate, Quosal was renamed ConnectWise Sell, and ScreenConnect was renamed ConnectWise Control.
ConnectWise formalized its international presence by opening a European headquarters office in London in 2015.
In 2016, the company launched ConnectWise CloudConsole, a software solution that gives IT solution providers and MSPs the ability to manage, monitor and bill for cloud services. It originally was used to manage Microsoft Office 365 but expanded in 2017 to include management of Microsoft Azure.
Also announced in November 2017 was ConnectWise Unite with Cisco, a cloud-based solution to allow users to manage, monitor and bill for Cisco Spark, Meraki, Cisco Umbrella and Stealthwatch Cloud from a single program.
- "ConnectWise, Inc". companies.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- "Six Final Stories from Automation Nation 2017". The ChannelPro Network. 2017-06-23. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- Smith, Spencer (13 Nov 2017). "IT Nation 2017: ConnectWise Marketplace builds out vendor integrations - Channel Marker". searchitchannel.techtarget.com. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- "Contact ConnectWise for Technology Business Solutions". www.connectwise.com. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- Brown, Aldrin (2017-09-27). "Arnie Bellini on ConnectWise: 'Never Saw How Big it Would Get'". Channel Futures. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- "ConnectWise, Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- Beach, Traci McMillian (2016-04-22). "Breaking wise". www.businessobserverfl.com. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- Novinson, Michael (2016-08-22). "ConnectWise To Rename All Products As It Unifies Recent Acquisitions". CRN. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- Panettieri, Joe (2010-02-18). "ConnectWise Capital Invests In LabTech". Channel Futures. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- Kuranda, Sarah (2014-12-10). "Exclusive: ConnectWise Goes Global With Push Into U.K., Australia". CRN. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- Novinson, Michael (2017-06-20). "ConnectWise To Add AWS, Cisco To CloudConsole, Double Number of Users By End of Year". CRN. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
- Haranas, Mark (2017-11-06). "Cisco Channel Leader: 'Cisco Is Switzerland In Terms Of Cloud'". CRN. Retrieved 2017-12-11.
This article "ConnectWise" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ConnectWise. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.